• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Coventry City vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

Yeah, saw that, he was running back towards his own goal thirty yards out under pressure, and I'm saying " don't do anything silly, play the simple ball" and he goes and tries a backheel to one of ours. Of course the guy pursuing him accepts the gift, luckily one of ours stuck a foot out and we got away with it.
He's a bit off the boil at the moment, but as someone said, he never shirks and he gets stuck in, so I'll forgive him!

I like him overall but he really does need to stop that nonsense. He nearly cost us last week too with a suicidal backpass.

This stuff is basics, all it needs is a stern word or two and it should be sorted quickly.

Good win.

The temporary break in second half helped us. Killed their momentum.

Ronald needs a clip for doing stupid flicks 30 yards from his own goal. Someone needs to have a word with him about that, it's cost us before and it'll cost us again.
Came just at the right time for us, it took some of the sting out of the game.

I like him overall but he really does need to stop that nonsense. He nearly cost us last week too with a suicidal backpass.

This stuff is basics, all it needs is a stern word or two and it should be sorted quickly.
Same.
For me, he’s walking a fine line between looking Premier League and Senior League.
Sure he’ll sort it though.

Ji10 need to play 10 to make use of him quick eyes and quick feet and linking.
with Cooper wide left tucks in who runs and runs runs with hard work but no visiion.

We wins easily with Ji10/ Franky8 / Grimesy6.

Goooo Ji10 !!!
Goooo Swans !!!

Ji10 need to play 10 to make use of him quick eyes and quick feet and linking.
with Cooper wide left tucks in who runs and runs runs with hard work but no visiion.

We wins easily with Ji10/ Franky8 / Grimesy6.

Goooo Ji10 !!!
Goooo Swans !!!

I'd like to see Eom at 10 too. Cooper has done really well in recent weeks but I suspect Eom can be more creative in central areas. I don’t think we're making the most of his footwork and finishing playing him out wide.

Depending where you park it might be easier to cut across Coventry and pick up the A45 for the M42.

If you have sat nav put in CV5 9AL thats the Windmill Village Hotel on the A45 and then a straight run to the M42
Worked out perfectly. Even though the road was “closed”, they let cars out of the car park. So was on the road 10 mins after the final whistle
Great win and the ref even stopped play for 5 minutes in the 2nd half, so I could have a piss. 👍

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back