• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Coventry City vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

Excellent first half. If we can keep playing like that, with that level of authority for the season, it could get interesting. It looks to me that there’s so much more movement today.

As an aside, had to fire up my VPN for the first time this season 10 minutes into the game (Virgin).

Obviously trying to hit the Premier League games....

Excellent first half, apart from a lucky deflected goal, we were all over them like a cheap suit.
The only thing worrying me now is our usual lacklustre start to the second half. Robbins will have put a rocket up their arses too.
We need to keep up the intensity for 20 minutes, then Luke needs to be wise with his subs.

Excellent first half. If we can keep playing like that, with that level of authority for the season, it could get interesting. It looks to me that there’s so much more movement today.
It's a confidende thing

We need to start seeing more from Eom now though. No goals or assists in league so far i don't think

Up to 8th as it stands.
Would be a good win this on the back of that big Norwich result last week too

Like what I've seen so far. Was gonna give it a miss, glad I havnt. One could argue for 30 mins Cov looked fckd from Spurs game, but in fairness we've done well.
Acid test to see if we can hold on....nagging doubt cos we'll gift em something.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back