• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Sheffield United vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

fairies winging on here now after a decent half against a more than decent side. Own goal ffs.

Go in nil nil at halftime and it would have been all about a good first half and a shocking miss..usual beauts going way over the top after the goal.
We have been unfortunate and played well as a whole.
I know I'm banging on but I certainly see some positives here and given our lack of depth.....i think it's poor form to be too critical.

Needs to bring Vipotnik on when they come back out or within 10mins of the 2nd half.
Possibilities in this game but the lack of depth is a major concern for me and highlighted more so tonight.
No need to wait ten minutes. MPH isn’t up to speed 😝

I was going to say neither side could score with a canton girl, but it seems we can after all.

Please don’t tell me the Hounslow horror was actually onside. I had no commentary and consoled myself that he must have been off.
Unfortunately, he was onside. Terrible miss.

;
fairies winging on here now after a decent half against a more than decent side. Own goal ffs.
yeah, we did a very good away performance job until the two brain farts. 1-0 to us half time and it’s looking promising. Now it’s a struggle. Shame.

We have been unfortunate and played well as a whole.
I know I'm banging on but I certainly see some positives here and given our lack of depth.....i think it's poor form to be too critical.
Our fans love sticking the knife in. It's absolutely pathetic and doesn't help anyone.

We are playing a strong Sheff team not fycking portsmouth

Hopefully we’ll give it a good go this half after a decent showing first half. Come on

Our fans love sticking the knife in. It's absolutely pathetic and doesn't help anyone.

We are playing a strong Sheff team not fycking portsmouth
Hardly sticking the knife in.

People are sharing their opinions based on what they're watching unfold in front of them.

He goes onto a player who has just scored an own goal to give him some encouragement and you have a pop!
Strange post.
Manager is playing to script, from the outset.
Selection, mardy pressers, overall demeanour.
He’s a chip off the old block.

No need to wait ten minutes. MPH isn’t up to speed 😝
I would agree but was wiling to give 10mins grace.

We need to get some back up in until Jan atleast up top.....cant carry on with the occasional 1 option up top if the other is out.

Hardly sticking the knife in.

People are sharing their opinions based on what they're watching unfold in front of them.
Love us to lose, just admit it!
Never any positivity, it's always doom and gloom

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back