• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Sheffield United vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

I got this Feeling we will never see Ginelly in swans shirt again. He's been here near 14 months and apparently Williams hasn't seen him kick a ball yet. We've had little to no update on his injury (whether its a new one or old one re occurred). He's going to take months to get back up to fitness and then months to get back to any sort of form. season will be over by then most probably. What is happening with parker? and did Govea go out on loan?
I got a feeling (sung in a Black Eyed Peas vocal tone).

It’s the same feeling as you.

We're writing Vipotnik off way too early. He's barely played 200* minutes for us, and he looked a handful against Bristol City in the first half.

Agree with all the other points on our squad depth and attacking inability though.

Edit - after checking his exact minutes, it stands at 243. So two and a half games with added time, and he's scored one. Utterly worthless judging him at all

We're writing Vipotnik off way too early. He's barely played 200* minutes for us, and he looked a handful against Bristol City in the first half.

Agree with all the other points on our squad depth and attacking inability though.

Edit - after checking his exact minutes, it stands at 243. So two and a half games with added time, and he's scored one. Utterly worthless judging him at all
Vipotnik played well v Brizzles, but should have buried his header last night.
Not sure how long we give him to get fit? He may have something, but I'm far from convinced.

Not sure how long we give him to get fit? He may have something, but I'm far from convinced.
Perfect opportunity to get him towards being match fit last night, Williams sat him on his ass for most of the match and played without a recognised striker.
Clueless or what...

It wasn't an easy chance to be fair to him, I think he lost the flight of the ball because of the defender jumping right in front of him

It wasn't an easy chance to be fair to him, I think he lost the flight of the ball because of the defender jumping right in front of him
Yeah, weirdly he would've probably been better off just letting the defender come onto him. Looked like he put too much into forcing the centre-half off and got caught underneath the ball. The one silver-lining is that we do now have evidence that actually crossing to the big man should work

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back