• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Bristol City | The EFL Championship

Aye very measured indeed, and no mention of xG or statistics per individuals from LW.
Leave that bolloxs to the *football manager* types like Jasper_T

It's the end product for me, points on the board, and from graft on the Monday's to Friday's at Fairwood nuts and bolts that will pay dividends imho.

We could have unearthed a gem in Luke Williams, say it quietly 🤫
Don't you dare criticise the Jasp, because he watches our u21s and knows his onions from everyone on the forum.. the bloke who said Ryan Hedges was crap, Gwion Edwards and Ali Al Hamadi wouldn't make it, but his big hopes play in the Welsh leagues now, fair play, knows his onions and everyone swallows his nonsense

Aye very measured indeed, and no mention of xG or statistics per individuals from LW.
Leave that bolloxs to the *football manager* types like Jasper_T

It's the end product for me, points on the board, and from graft on the Monday's to Friday's at Fairwood nuts and bolts that will pay dividends imho.

We could have unearthed a gem in Luke Williams, say it quietly 🤫
What I want to see is the graft & commitment shown in the last 2 games. We’ll lose some, we have a tougher run of fixtures coming up now before the break. Obviously we want to win them all but we will drop points. Stats & xGs means very little at this stage of the season. Players are just getting fully ‘competition’ match fit, look at Josh Key as an example, he was a shadow of the player he was last season until the last couple of games…. His fitness has improved and understanding with the new signings and he’s getting back to what we can expect from him. These early season games don’t define the season, they prepare you for the graft ahead. It’s the next 6-10 games that will give an indication of where we stand in the pecking order and what expectations we should realistically have from this year.

Don't you dare criticise the Jasp, because he watches our u21s and knows his onions from everyone on the forum.. the bloke who said Ryan Hedges was crap, Gwion Edwards and Ali Al Hamadi wouldn't make it, but his big hopes play in the Welsh leagues now, fair play, knows his onions and everyone swallows his nonsense
Oh, and Kristian Fletcher weren't all that apparently.. he's like Magicdaps10, but everyone treats Jasp like the oracle.. especially on the other board.. fair play to Jasp though, he's got a unique skill to get punters believing he's some sort of footballing youngsters guru

Oh, and Kristian Fletcher weren't all that apparently.. he's like Magicdaps10, but everyone treats Jasp like the oracle.. especially on the other board.. fair play to Jasp though, he's got a unique skill to get punters believing he's some sort of footballing youngsters guru
Jasper_T's input on our club revolves around xG on football manager mate, wouldn't recognise Kristain Fletcher from Fletcher Christian if he bumped into him on Wind Street.
Basically a Lazy boy chair away from managing Real Fakedrid is Jasp, lots lap his nonsense up mind 😂

Teams like Watford Bristol City Oxford and even Coventry have had easier games to start the season. The likes of us and Portsmouth have had tougher starts.

I fully expect Boro, Norwich, WBA and Coventry to be play off contenders

What I want to see is the graft & commitment shown in the last 2 games. We’ll lose some, we have a tougher run of fixtures coming up now before the break. Obviously we want to win them all but we will drop points. Stats & xGs means very little at this stage of the season. Players are just getting fully ‘competition’ match fit, look at Josh Key as an example, he was a shadow of the player he was last season until the last couple of games…. His fitness has improved and understanding with the new signings and he’s getting back to what we can expect from him. These early season games don’t define the season, they prepare you for the graft ahead. It’s the next 6-10 games that will give an indication of where we stand in the pecking order and what expectations we should realistically have from this year.
You make a number of good points. You can add to that that over the course of the next games we should get a sense of the contribution that our new signings that havent featured much to date are likely to make. I think we can already say with confidence that Franco and Vigouroux are likely to be important players for us. Eom will probably be a success too. But it's far to early to say with Bianchini, Peart-Harris and Abbey. The same can be said of Vipotnik, but the early signs aren't good. The eyeball test backs up his very poor defensive stats from last season. He needs to up his workrate if he's to play more than a bit part.

There's some real 'jealousy of the cool kid' playground energy in this thread... :LOL:

Back on topic, real chance to build on the last 2 games here. Jackharris' info shows they've lost their last 2 away games 3-0. Hope we get an early goal and follow it up with a second rather than retreat into our shells.

There's some real 'jealousy of the cool kid' playground energy in this thread... :LOL:

Back on topic, real chance to build on the last 2 games here. Jackharris' info shows they've lost their last 2 away games 3-0. Hope we get an early goal and follow it up with a second rather than retreat into our shells.
Cool kid 😎
How very 1980's 🤣

Jasper_T's input on our club revolves around xG on football manager mate, wouldn't recognise Kristain Fletcher from Fletcher Christian if he bumped into him on Wind Street.
Basically a Lazy boy chair away from managing Real Fakedrid is Jasp, lots lap his nonsense up mind 😂
Easy, Fletcher Christian is partial to cheese.

I'm staking quite a bit of jeopardy on Sunday's game, more so than is probably fair. We've 3 games before the next international break, with Sheffield United (a) and Stoke (h) following Brizzle this weekend.

I can't help but get a little ahead of myself, and with us having made a decent start to the season, see a real springboard of optimism ahead of us if we can take, say, 6 points from the next 3 games.

Away at the Blades is obviously a tough ask, but the 2 home games are absolutely winnable, and although I'm not writing anything off so early into the season (similarly to how I'm not really expecting promotion based off a nice run of form), it would be a shame to let this early season optimism be squandered.

My big concerns were more than addressed in the last 2 games. We were moving the ball with intent and busting a gut. That instantly changes the outlook of any game.
The business end of the pitch is a work in progress, those quick, intricate connections that none of us plebs can understand , will come IMO.
I do hope as a fan base, we judge big Zan on his chances rather than lack off.
I’m chuffed for Ollie Cooper, clearly a lovely footballer but one who was drifting. His last 2 games for us and for Wales showed what he can really do. Keep it going mush!!

I don't see Bristol City any better than Norwich or Cov but we shouldn't be complacent. We do need to expand our fitness to keep the tempo of our play a bit longer. Be good to see Eom and Ronald get amongst the goals

Is Vip slowly becoming another Yates/Mylo signing ?... let's hope not
Always the bugbear has been losing points to lower down teams at home. Deep set defences cause big problems. and we are only scoring by Culls who seems highly rated everywhere but with our owners so I expect low score draw

Ji10 very very excited for playing in 10, with Franky dog man and Grimesisgod boss man.
Ji use his big eyes vision for quick passes and links.” And big actions.

Cooper not 10 but be float man in top 1/3 who runs all over space but not in hole where Ji belong. Cooper for to play Right side so Ronald play left and cut ins for links with Ji.

Big big many Ji fans comes Sunday when lots of Ji fans lives Bristol University.

Gooo Ji10 goooo

Ji10 very very excited for playing in 10, with Franky dog man and Grimesisgod boss man.
Ji use his big eyes vision for quick passes and links.” And big actions.

Cooper not 10 but be float man in top 1/3 who runs all over space but not in hole where Ji belong. Cooper for to play Right side so Ronald play left and cut ins for links with Ji.

Big big many Ji fans comes Sunday when lots of Ji fans lives Bristol University.

Gooo Ji10 goooo
Franky dog man! I like it 👌

Swansea City v Bristol City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back