• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Bristol City | The EFL Championship

Really hope we turn up today. Consistency and momentum we have been lacking previous seasons. Chance to kick on today.

I'm pretty sure in all the years at the Liberty only one game has been postponed, in the first season when the undersoil heating failed ...
For weather reasons that's only one I can remember.

There is one more from memory when we were due to play Hartlepool? When one of their youth players had sadly died the night before.

For weather reasons that's only one I can remember.

There is one more from memory when we were due to play Hartlepool? When one of their youth players had sadly died the night before.
I remember the Ospreys v Scarlets match was postponed on Boxing Day one year at the Swansea.com Stadium because of frozen pipes. The Scarlets players all went out drinking, but unknown to them it was rearranged for the next day. They got hammered both on and off the pitch. 😂

The Swans game that was postponed in the first season was v Gillingham. It was going to be a good crowd of 14,500 in those days. I remember it was negative 5 (-5) and as mentioned we didn’t have undersoil heating in those days.

I remember the Ospreys v Scarlets match was postponed on Boxing Day one year at the Swansea.com Stadium because of frozen pipes. The Scarlets players all went out drinking, but unknown to them it was rearranged for the next day. They got hammered both on and off the pitch. 😂

The Swans game that was postponed in the first season was v Gillingham. It was going to be a good crowd of 14,500 in those days. I remember it was negative 5 (-5) and as mentioned we didn’t have undersoil heating in those days.
That game was postponed largely due to the issues in and around the stadium on spectator safety rather than the condition of the pitch

Need the points today, we have some tough games coming up, including two away's against the only 2 teams with no defeats in the Division, Sheff Utd and Blackburn.

Swansea City: Lawrence Vigouroux, Kyle Naughton, Ben Cabango, Harry Darling, Josh Tymon; Matt Grimes (captain), Goncalo Franco, Ollie Cooper; Ronald, Žan Vipotnik, Jisung Eom.

Substitutes: Jon McLaughlin, Josh Key, Jay Fulton, Joe Allen, Florian Bianchini, Nathan Tjoe-A-On, Myles Peart-Harris, Nelson Abbey, Azeem Abdulai.

Vip gets his chance because Cullen is out through illness.
Not may attacking reinforcements on the bench, only Bianchini and Peart-Harris

Sheffield United v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back