• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Bristol City | The EFL Championship

I do apologise Jackharris, I agree in the additional tickets to Bristol City would generate more funds for the club. Surely their can't be any ruling why they can't give additional tickets to away fans outside of police advise. I notice that Preston give the whole stand to local clubs like Blackburn which is 5500 seats

This game tomorrow will be a big pointer to the rest of the season for me. There's a lot of optimism about and many expect our third win on the trot. That usually spells disaster with the Swans.
If by some miracle we play really well and come away with three points, I might start believing.

This game tomorrow will be a big pointer to the rest of the season for me. There's a lot of optimism about and many expect our third win on the trot. That usually spells disaster with the Swans.
If by some miracle we play really well and come away with three points, I might start believing.
Agreed. This league is and will continue to be a graveyard for consistency.
Who saw West Brom losing at Weds today? And honestly thought Burnley would beat Oxford!
We really do have an opportunity tmrw. Are we honestly capable of winning 4/5/6 on the spin?
Next 7 days now a proper popcorn watch.

I reckon it’ll be a draw. It nearly always is against them. Having said that my Bristol City season ticket holding mate reckons their back four are really static and are hopeless against pace. Here’s hoping.

I reckon it’ll be a draw. It nearly always is against them. Having said that my Bristol City season ticket holding mate reckons their back four are really static and are hopeless against pace. Here’s hoping.
Did the double on us last season.

why some peoples says Swans no good we not ever going to win we always going lose :And when swans win we lucky or other team plays bad🙄
It not so healthy way to thinking but lucky we have player like Jiisgod and Frankyisdog and OtherKeyisdog who always thinks they going to wins and tries very very hard for to win

Crowd will be around 17000. Bristol City have sold out and about 2000 seats available and additional 1500 in North West corner not on sale. So around 3500 empty seats
I agree 👍🏼😃
I do apologise Jackharris, I agree in the additional tickets to Bristol City would generate more funds for the club. Surely their can't be any ruling why they can't give additional tickets to away fans outside of police advise. I notice that Preston give the whole stand to local clubs like Blackburn which is 5500 seats
No worries. Yes absolutely the North West Corner should have definitely been made available to Bristol City. If it was an FA Cup match they would be able to have both corners to get up to the 15%. The extra revenue would be a help to the club. It would also help to generate an even better atmosphere. I hope they make that corner available for sides such as Sunderland if we are not getting bigger crowds.

I think they should have put a segregation fence between the West and the North West Corner. If a team is going to bring a small amount of fans, under 700 they could be put in that corner and the rest of the North Stand could be sold to home fans (if there was the demand). Just like they did with the Wycombe fans in the cup. I’ve roughly drawn the segregation fence.

IMG-6569.png

Swansea City v Bristol City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back