• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City vs Gillingham FC | The Carabao Cup

I agree with a strong side for this, the limp nature of our performance against Boro LW will want to get out of our system asap and a chance against lower league opposition at home in the cup is as good an opportunity as it gets

Lissah and Smith both playing this afternoon for the u21s so unlikely to be involved tomorrow. Shame.

Any ideas on how many season tickets we have shifted?

Can't see there being more than 10k at the game tomorrow.

We really need to start building momentum. Drawing with Bristol Rovers not winning in Austria and losing to Boro only leaves us one win so far v Rio.

Hopefully a win in this match and 3 points v Preston will set us up nicely.

Can't imagine the outcry if we don't pick up any wins this week

We really need to start building momentum. Drawing with Bristol Rovers not winning in Austria and losing to Boro only leaves us one win so far v Rio.

Hopefully a win in this match and 3 points v Preston will set us up nicely.

Can't imagine the outcry if we don't pick up any wins this week
Understandably so in my opinion, I haven't been particularly impressed by Williams so far and I think he's getting an easy ride purely because he's not Michael Duff.

Their records are actually very similar:

Duff: P21 W6 D6 L9
Williams: P23 W8 D4 L11

Understandably so in my opinion, I haven't been particularly impressed by Williams so far and I think he's getting an easy ride purely because he's not Michael Duff.

Their records are actually very similar:

Duff: P21 W6 D6 L9
Williams: P23 W8 D4 L11
His nice guy persona does afford him an easier ride.

If he had made the Cardiff comments last season I wonder if it would have created such a backlash like it did with Duff.

His nice guy persona does afford him an easier ride.

If he had made the Cardiff comments last season I wonder if it would have created such a backlash like it did with Duff.
Exactly, I think Duff's abrasive character didn't do him any favours but he's unfairly criticised as a manager by the same people who praise Williams.
I really haven't seen much difference in our style of play under Martin, Duff and now Williams. They're pulling the wool over people's eyes by thinking keeping possession equals playing good football

Exactly, I think Duff's abrasive character didn't do him any favours but he's unfairly criticised as a manager by the same people who praise Williams.
I really haven't seen much difference in our style of play under Martin, Duff and now Williams. They're pulling the wool over people's eyes by thinking keeping possession equals playing good football
Duff's problem was he wasn't Russell Martin for a lot of the fanbase.

He was the complete opposite to golden balls,

Duff readily admitted the team had no intensity or pace in the squad..

LW stated a few times last season we had no intensity or desire in certain games

Could this be to do with our midfield pivot

And why did we turn up for the Cardiff home game and not the other countless home games

I think it could be a difficult time for Luke if we come out with 0 points after 3 games at 5pm on the 25th of August.

Hopefully not. But 11 losses in 23 games is not fantastic

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back