• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City vs Norwich City | The EFL Championship

Right now I'd take a first 45 minutes that makes me want to return from the bar for the second half.

I would like to see
Vipotnik
Eom Bianchini Ronald
Grimes Franco
Tymon Abbey Darling Key
Vigoroux

I expect to see
Eom Cullen Ronald
Abdullai Grimes Franco
Tymon Cabango Darling Key
Vigoroux

Or even
Eom Cullen Ronald
Fulton Grimes Franco
Tymon Cabango Darling Key
Vigoroux

(Unless Cullen is injured, in which case sub Vipotnik in there)

Such is the apathy I feel towards the club right now, probably won't even watch it in any capacity.
Awful saying it, but don't think it's just me.

Such is the apathy I feel towards the club right now, probably won't even watch it in any capacity.
Awful saying it, but don't think it's just me.
You will watch it Saint, either at the ground or otherwise, that's what we do, stick with it mush...

Watched a video the other day of Eddie Howe drilling into players the importance of sacrificial runs and constant movement.
Sorry to sound like a broken record but that’s the winning ticket.
Grimes and I’m sure Franco, can pick the passes providing the forward line aren’t picking their holes.
Sounds simple.

You will watch it Saint, either at the ground or otherwise, that's what we do, stick with it mush...
Sorry to say pal....I won't. They've broken me/finally.
I'll be picking games like a plastic from now on. The fckn dross being served up has gone on way way too long now. And with LW saying we'll be nowhere near top 6...I mean FFS!!

Norwich are nothing special - they'll finish between 5th and 8th, but no-one in the previous comments has picked us to win at home. Is our season over already?

LW said Cullen is fit to start
I'd be quite happy for Cullen to lead the line from the start. But Vipotnik needs to come on early enough to make a difference, and we need to get the ball to him. Having been quite gloomy after the last game and the end of the transfer window with only Cullen and Vipotnik as strikers, I thought 'well he is a Slovenian international, got to have more to his game than we've seen so far'.

We do need to be shooting from distance though. Our reluctance to do that under Martin was what turned me against his style of play in the first place, long before the walking football did my head in.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back