• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City vs Norwich City | The EFL Championship

I'd be quite happy for Cullen to lead the line from the start. But Vipotnik needs to come on early enough to make a difference, and we need to get the ball to him. Having been quite gloomy after the last game and the end of the transfer window with only Cullen and Vipotnik as strikers, I thought 'well he is a Slovenian international, got to have more to his game than we've seen so far'.

We do need to be shooting from distance though. Our reluctance to do that under Martin was what turned me against his style of play in the first place, long before the walking football did my head in.
From inside the box would be a start!

IMG-5991.jpg

Last edited:
Team selections like this just make me lose hope.
There is no creativity in that midfield so we'll end up playing in our horseshoe around the box all game, chucking in the occasional cross to our 5 foot striker.

Tjoe and Pedersen are both left backs by trade.
Selecting Naughton at left back is beyond odd.

Noises from inside the camp said that LW was impressed with Peart-Harris over the international break, instead he is playing Cooper at attacking midfield which really isn't his position.

Bellamy could see it after two training sessions so why can't he?

Noises from inside the camp said that LW was impressed with Peart-Harris over the international break, instead he is playing Cooper at attacking midfield which really isn't his position.

Pedersen is out with a hamstring injury for a couple of weeks I think?

Such a weird player, as he's always looked decent when I've seen him, but he never plays and is on a massive salary

The Bellamy who literally played him as an attacking midfielder in the week?

The Bellamy who literally played him as an attacking midfielder in the week?
The Bellamy who didn't use him as a creative fulcrum but instead to disrupt opposing possession. He could afford to do so because he played with only one defensive midfielder.

LW runs two defensive midfielders and Cooper in a position where he should be responsible for creating opportunities. That is not what he is good at

Is there a stream for today's game?

Are streams even a thing any more?

Is there a stream for today's game?

Are streams even a thing any more?
All about where to look for them, but I agree that Streams are harder to come by nowadays

This site is good for aggregating streams, but it's hit and miss at how long it can take to find a good one

• Love
Reactions: KOL

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back