• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City vs Norwich City | The EFL Championship

I'm trying to remember the last time we maintained performance level across half time? If we have been shyte 1st half, we come out better. I cant recall a time we played well 1st half and came out and did the same. Sorry Mon.

Best 45 overall I think so far this season.
Cutting edge hasn't quite been there, only a few half chances plus an own goal.
However the tempo is excellent and there are no passengers out there.

Well I am very happy to say what a great first half. Playing great football, defending very well and a goal up. And that's all I ask of this team, win lose or draw, play some exciting football please.

Franco has been an absolute beast.
I counted at least five or six times that he won back possession just with body strength.
His range of passing has also been extremely impressive.

I'm trying to remember the last time we maintained performance level across half time? If we have been shyte 1st half, we come out better. I cant recall a time we played well 1st half and came out and did the same. Sorry Mon.
All of last season we were a one half team once Luke came in. Same again this season so far, maybe Preston aside

Best 45 overall I think so far this season.
Cutting edge hasn't quite been there, only a few half chances plus an own goal.
However the tempo is excellent and there are no passengers out there.
Definitely the best half this season but would like more goals from us to make the game safe.

We still look desperate to gift them chances by overplaying and giving the ball away. It’s doesn’t look like it’s going to end 1-0.

We’d do very well to keep them out so we’d better get another goal or two.

Encouraging signs from OUR stopper. Its been a while since we had our own keeper.
Many of my favorite players have been keepers growing up and beyond. Crudgington particularly. This guy seems to have a bit about him. Fingers crossed.

Panic stations at scum hq too. I think they are gonna really struggle. Leeds next too

Criminal that we didn't out them to the sword

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back