• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | WBA v Swansea City | The EFL Championship

And there it is…the obligatory goal just before half time…absolute shambles,Luke talks more bullshit than???

Say it again, Cooper offers nothing and hinders everything going forward. Never drops into a pocket and isolates Vip, Eom and Ronald. Joke hes near the starting 11, shows how piss our depth is

Not a single player in the middle of the park is anticipating
Not a single player at the top of the pitch is working together with Vipotnik to press

End result is that WBA always have an easy out ball

Say it again, Cooper offers nothing and hinders everything going forward. Never drops into a pocket and isolates Vip, Eom and Ronald. Joke hes near the starting 11, shows how piss our depth is
Nothing ahead of Grimes will be attempted by Grimes.

It’s pointless analysing the likes of Cooper and Vipotnik, totally pointless.

The silver lining I am clinging to is that Peart-Harris will be first choice for that position and we will likely see him early in the second half if not at half time

Shower of shit can fuck off, fucking cowardly bunch of cunts every one of them.
You stole my post Jaxs. Can tell you’re from Penlan.

Williams “needs to” naff off back to non-league. That’s his level.

My bet. No changes at half time. Abdulai and Fulton on 60, and that poor bugger from Hounslow at some point.

IMG-5588.jpg

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back