• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | WBA v Swansea City | The EFL Championship

It's actually clicked with me today what it is most that I can't stand about Grimes.

It's unfair in a way, because it's not all about him. I've said many a time - he's not the worst player we've ever had, nowhere near.

But he's a crutch for the other players. A comfort blanket. Wherever they are on the pitch, they look for him. It doesn't matter what else is going on, there could be a good forward run they might pick out, there could be a more obvious pass available to them. But no. They will look for Grimes. Every single time.

It's not entirely his fault. In fact I feel a bit sorry for him, even he must be pissed off with it by now. But it's absolutely crippling us as a functional football team.

He needs to be dropped - it'll probably do him good, and more importantly it'll force the shirkers and the hiders and the cowards elsewhere in our squad to start taking more responsibility. It's getting beyond a joke now. We'll end up relegated if we don't change this dynamic.
Sadly this type of post is indicative of the new soft plastic: the type that feels it has a voice based on time on the job, seen it done it across the lands, all just ahead of our rise to stardom.

This type of limited thinking poster clearly has no grasp of our current footballing identity, our current potential, our financials and ambitious vision.

Eyes wide shut, mind all clogged up, and an irrational resentment/hatred of all things good for our Club right now.

Beyond bizarre, bonkers North Hill.

I had your optimism at the beginning of the season. The Wycombe game was the tipping point for me.
That’s pretty shallow, to be fair.
Their Champo League level drummer was their 12th man, and beyond.

We were undercooked from the off and even our new England International debutant at the back was all shook up. All along we had the edge, but their 12th man prevailed.

Let’s hope their drummer is on the Free Agent list, along with a freebie Striker.

That’s pretty shallow, to be fair.
Their Champo League level drummer was their 12th man, and beyond.

We were undercooked from the off and even our new England International debutant at the back was all shook up. All along we had the edge, but their 12th man prevailed.

Let’s hope their drummer is on the Free Agent list, along with a freebie Striker
Swap realistic for shallow 👍🏼

Sadly this type of post is indicative of the new soft plastic: the type that feels it has a voice based on time on the job, seen it done it across the lands, all just ahead of our rise to stardom.

This type of limited thinking poster clearly has no grasp of our current footballing identity, our current potential, our financials and ambitious vision.

Eyes wide shut, mind all clogged up, and an irrational resentment/hatred of all things good for our Club right now.

Beyond bizarre, bonkers North Hill.
If it's all the same, this "new soft plastic" fan of 34 years standing might just turn a blind eye to the witterings of some random who only joined this site a mere 8 days ago.

👍🏻

You’ve been watching eyes wide shut.
Try watching eyes wide open to all of our possibilities, our youthful endeavour and gushing pizzazz.
A vibrant young group with a vibrant youngish manager and a young up-and-coming vibrant fan base always outsmarts an ageing, tired old clutch of armchairs.
Uppa Jacks.
You've had too much of your user name. Knew it wouldn't take long before this site started getting people who have no respect for other people's opinions. Young, up and coming vibrant fan base outsmart......what are you talking about ??

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back