• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | WBA v Swansea City | The EFL Championship

Watching these last few games is seriously pushing me towards making a big decision about how many games I'm actually prepared to endure the dreadful journey for. I used to go to WBA regularly, in fact, I'm sure I've seen more Swans away games there than anywhere else. Couldn't be arsed today so I'm watching a stream. Our Broadband is down because the Truespeed distrubution box down the road was hit by a car last night and they're still repairing the service so I'm using my phone as a hotspot and it's a bit hit and miss. If it freezes again in the 2nd half, I'll probably just switch off and go out as there's a cider festival on less than 10 minutes walk away. Don't need the stress and frustration.

Jesus, go to the cider mun!!!

If we miraculously do anything at all, it’ll still be better to watch on Sky highlights.

My Pompey supporting mate says he's not all that good. They had him last season and had the option of having him again for this season and they decided against it.
Worse than Cooper?
A traffic cone would at least offer the possibility of a 1-2

40 seconds into the second half and Cooper loses the ball and we concede another shot which this time is off target

The fact that we’ve started the second half with the same team says it all about Williams

Oh and anyone that thinks Tymon is rubbish now, wait until 60 when he’s blowing out of his fundament.

Nice ball by Ronald to get in Key, probably should have tried to play it across to Vipotnik or shoot across the keeper much earlier though

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back