• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season ticket holders

old cob

First Team Player
Reaction score
who opted for match coverage in lieu of refund, do we still get coverage for the play off games? Or was it for league games only?

I took the TV package. Sky will have the playoffs, dunno how that effects us.

old cob said:
who opted for match coverage in lieu of refund, do we still get coverage for the play off games? Or was it for league games only?

The contract we entered into means we are allowed access to every Swansea city game home and away until the end of the season.

Pacemaker said:
old cob said:

The contract we entered into means we are allowed access to every Swansea city game home and away until the end of the season.

Hope you are right.

old cob said:
Pacemaker said:

Hope you are right.

Only standard fixtures, play-offs not included.

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swansea-city-confirm-season-ticket-refund-options-2019-20

Options are watching on Sky, or buying from SwansTV from a dark market country.

stevethejack said:
old cob said:
Hope you are right.

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swansea-city-confirm-season-ticket-refund-options-2019-20

It says about normal season but I can’t see anything about play offs? The reference to sky on that article is only referring to those who bought individual games?

Something that needs clearing up ASAP.

It mentions last 9 names (standard league fixtures).

Option 2. Free live streams of ALL nine Swans’ home and away fixtures (non-season ticket holders will be charged a minimum of £10 per individual game and will not be able to watch ‘live’ Sky fixtures);

If we can’t watch it via our season ticket deal, I reckon we should be able to watch it on Now TV.

Swansea city fc official site states games not available on SwanTV in this country due to Sky's exclusive rights to EFL players off games

Just been confirmed by club that Sky have exclusive rights to game so either Sky or Now Tv to watch any of the games.

Pacemaker said:
Just been confirmed by club that Sky have exclusive rights to game so either Sky or Now Tv to watch any of the games.

Just checked Now TV site for pricing.

It’s £9.99 for a day pass or £33.99 for a month pass. So £11.30 a pop to watch our games (assuming we get to the final), and £6.80 each to watch all games.

airedale said:
If we can’t watch it via our season ticket deal, I reckon we should be able to watch it on Now TV.

Yes, Now TV is really good and I will get a Day Pass at £9.99 for the 3 remaining games...

Pentyrchjack said:
airedale said:

Yes, Now TV is really good and I will get a Day Pass at £9.99 for the 3 remaining games...

You can get a months pass for £33 and watch all the sport for a month.

stevethejack said:
old cob said:
Hope you are right.

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swanstv-play-clash-not-available-st-holders-only-dark-market-regions

As stated earlier

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back