• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season ticket holders .....

sainthelens said:
Itchysphincter said:
Well no, I started the thread numbnuts, because it was worthy of discussion. All you could contribute was ‘wake up people’ - cos yeah, it’s our fault that the club put out the statement with those words in it, init?

Engage brain before opening your mouth, or risk looking like a bigger twat.

Do you actually have an opinion on the subject?
And where have I said it's our fault dickhead? All I referred to was that people like you are just accepting what's given, and that's the issue. Sounds like yer just one of the sheep.

:lol:

To all the decent contributors, thank you for your contributions. I started the thread because I thought it was worthy of discussion, as can be seen by those able to read the opening post.

Please scroll past puerile and abusive messages.

Thank you for your considerations and input in to this interesting topic.

Itchysphincter said:
To all the decent contributors, thank you for your contributions. I started the thread because I thought it was worthy of discussion, as can be seen by those able to read the opening post.

Please scroll past puerile and abusive messages.

Thank you for your considerations and input in to this interesting topic.

And thanks for your opinion, wotever it was.

CurtessECarr said:
Doubt we will be the only club making a statement like this. Just hope it's a last option statement.

Yes, I await further news on the subject but I find it strange that they have collected money for renewals and I think they may have even made new ST’s available for purchase, only to then inform fans that it may be subject to ballot. Hopefully the club and FA can site examples, such as the playoffs, FA Cup and Euros along with high levels of vaccination to pressure the authorities in to letting ST holders in at the very least. Everyone can be traced easily.

Of course, we could all just shit the bed and go on a rant on without contributing anything worthwhile. :lol:

Itchysphincter said:
CurtessECarr said:
Doubt we will be the only club making a statement like this. Just hope it's a last option statement.

Yes, I await further news on the subject but I find it strange that they have collected money for renewals and I think they may have even made new ST’s available for purchase, only to then inform fans that it may be subject to ballot. Hopefully the club and FA can site examples, such as the playoffs, FA Cup and Euros along with high levels of vaccination to pressure the authorities in to letting ST holders in at the very least. Everyone can be traced easily.

Of course, we could all just s**t the bed and go on a rant on without contributing anything worthwhile. :lol:
I've today e mailed the club voicing exactly that, plus stating that should I end up in a ballot, I'll be asking for a full refund. Also saying that I understand it's probably not the clubs decision so they should inform the powers that be that the club could be further hit with refund requests as I'm guessing I'm not the only one thinking this.
I'd say that's an opinion a d a contribution pal, and not bending over like some taking it up the arse.

If we have restricted attendance at the Liberty but English based clubs don't have restrictions at the start of the season there could be repercussions.
If, for example, Drakeford decides that no away fans are allowed at the Liberty with reduced capacity but they are allowed at other grounds that isn't a level playing field and the EFL may have something to say about it.

sainthelens said:
Itchysphincter said:

Of course, we could all just s**t the bed and go on a rant on without contributing anything worthwhile. :lol:
I've today e mailed the club voicing exactly that, plus stating that should I end up in a ballot, I'll be asking for a full refund. Also saying that I understand it's probably not the clubs decision so they should inform the powers that be that the club could be further hit with refund requests as I'm guessing I'm not the only one thinking this.
I'd say that's an opinion a d a contribution pal, and not bending over like some taking it up the arse.

I hope you get your refund. Good luck, I’ve got my fingers crossed for you.

I'm going to lay down and take it, I quite enjoyed watching games from the comfort of my sofa if I'm honest.

In fact during the majority of games last season, i could be heard saying "Thank f*ck I'm not down there watching this shit".

F*cking Dripford etc.

J_B said:
If we have restricted attendance at the Liberty but English based clubs don't have restrictions at the start of the season there could be repercussions.
If, for example, Drakeford decides that no away fans are allowed at the Liberty with reduced capacity but they are allowed at other grounds that isn't a level playing field and the EFL may have something to say about it.

Good post, not sure how Drakeford can postpone too much longer, and surely track and trace will look after itself. Hopefully with a few refunds at least ST holders who want to go, and a few walk ups, should get in. 👍🏻

Itchysphincter said:
sainthelens said:

I hope you get your refund. Good luck, I’ve got my fingers crossed for you.
Fingers crossed I'll be sitting alongside you.

Two metre rule, but hopefully you’ll have got that refund you’ve been wanting anyway.

Itchysphincter said:
Two metre rule, but hopefully you’ll have got that refund you’ve been wanting anyway.

Nah, I'll be there, you'll be the one wrapped up in a mask watching on tv scared of your own shadow.

sainthelens said:
Itchysphincter said:

Nah, I'll be there, you'll be the one wrapped up in a mask watching on tv scared of your own shadow.

How will you be there if you demand a refund? I didn’t say anything about not going, not sure what you think you’ve read chappy. Anyway, I thought you were hoping to sit by me? I can understand why I suppose but somebody needs to make their mind up.

Itchysphincter said:
sainthelens said:

How will you be there if you demand a refund? I didn’t say anything about not going, not sure what you think you’ve read chappy. Anyway, I thought you were hoping to sit by me? I can understand why I suppose but somebody needs to make their mind up.

Only getting a refund if they shaft us with a ballot, thought made that clear.
Letsby friends eh. Agree to disagree and all that.

Lots of angst about this all over the place. Seems to me that the club is just covering its arse in case there are capacity restrictions still in August. I doubt we’ll be the only club doing this and any decisions are out of the club’s hands anyway.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back