• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season ticket holders .....

Neath_Jack said:
I'm going to lay down and take it, I quite enjoyed watching games from the comfort of my sofa if I'm honest.

In fact during the majority of games last season, i could be heard saying "Thank f*ck I'm not down there watching this s**t".

F*cking Dripford etc.

I was just thinking “I hope I lose the ballot” 🤣🤣🤣

exiledclaseboy said:
Lots of angst about this all over the place. Seems to me that the club is just covering its arse in case there are capacity restrictions still in August. I doubt we’ll be the only club doing this and any decisions are out of the club’s hands anyway.

This is not an angsty thread. I thought it was a given that it’s out of the club’s hands. At some point though, regardless of what an arsehole Johnson is, Drakeford has to stop fighting him on this and get us moving again. I get that Drakeford fundamentally opposes everything Johnson stands for but he can’t fight him for the sake of it to the detriment of society in the whole.

I know this is harsh on non ST holders, but should allow all ST holders in
Ground will still only be just over half full

STID2017 said:

Season ticket holders who have refused the jab for no reason other than "Bill Gates wants to hump me", shouldn't be considered if it is going to be a ballot / reduced capacity.

Neath_Jack said:
STID2017 said:

Season ticket holders who have refused the jab for no reason other than "Bill Gates wants to hump me", shouldn't be considered if it is going to be a ballot / reduced capacity.

Double vaccine should be a condition now of getting in to all public events. Everyone has a choice, everyone has to take the consequences of their choice. If there are medical reasons, I'm afraid that's just rough luck...free/cheap stream.

Itchysphincter said:
Two metre rule, but hopefully you’ll have got that refund you’ve been wanting anyway.
They should get Ki Sung-yueung to police this. He was world class at it.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back