• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season ticket holders .....

Itchysphincter

Ivor Allchurch
Reaction score
Going in to a ballot for next season.

Going to be interesting on a personal level, what with having one adult and two kids' ST's.

Itchysphincter said:
Going in to a ballot for next season.

Going to be interesting on a personal level, what with having one adult and two kids' ST's.

Guessing if one is drawn they will all be successful ?

Time to wake up people, getting way beyond a joke now. If people feel at risk by going, then dont go, that's how we learn to live with this now.
Having forked out 400 sheets for 2 season tickets to be told I may get to see a game is a total fckn nonsense.

Absolute joke yet potentially England will have full capacity I would imagine, why can’t they open up with negative testing, vaccine passports etc? Absolute shambles yet again.

Swansea93 said:
Absolute joke yet potentially England will have full capacity I would imagine, why can’t they open up with negative testing, vaccine passports etc? Absolute shambles yet again.

Let’s just wait and see how this develops. It’s going to be several weeks before all of this detail is finalised.

Cooperman said:
Swansea93 said:

Let’s just wait and see how this develops. It’s going to be several weeks before all of this detail is finalised.

Hope yer right and it's just a precaution message. Double jabs be through the roof by August so no reason why we all cant go. But goalposts moved so much I'm not not holding my breath.
We've had Delta, now its delta plus...coming soon it's the delta premium service. Load of old wank.

sainthelens said:
Cooperman said:

Hope yer right and it's just a precaution message. Double jabs be through the roof by August so no reason why we all cant go. But goalposts moved so much I'm not not holding my breath.
We've had Delta, now its delta plus...coming soon it's the delta premium service. Load of old wank.

It’s always something else to change, can’t trust the governments much but England anyway seem pretty certain the July date will happen, otherwise what’s the point in the vaccines if we can’t move on and businesses shutting down left right and center.

i will be demanding a refund this time if it is a ballot
shambles

Just permitted 140k to attend British Grand Prix next month.
And we could have a ballot to watch home games!
Someone has to now say 'go fck yourself '.

sainthelens said:
Time to wake up people, getting way beyond a joke now. If people feel at risk by going, then dont go, that's how we learn to live with this now.
Having forked out 400 sheets for 2 season tickets to be told I may get to see a game is a total fckn nonsense.

What's that got to do with waking up? What are you going to do about it? :lol: :lol:

Itchysphincter said:
sainthelens said:

What's that got to do with waking up? What are you going to do about it? :lol: :lol:

You obviously accept the situation, carry on sleep walking pal, you the one that looks a tw@t.

sainthelens said:
Itchysphincter said:

You obviously accept the situation, carry on sleep walking pal, you the one that looks a tw@t.

Well no, I started the thread numbnuts, because it was worthy of discussion. All you could contribute was ‘wake up people’ - cos yeah, it’s our fault that the club put out the statement with those words in it, init?

Engage brain before opening your mouth, or risk looking like a bigger twat.

Itchysphincter said:
sainthelens said:

Well no, I started the thread numbnuts, because it was worthy of discussion. All you could contribute was ‘wake up people’ - cos yeah, it’s our fault that the club put out the statement with those words in it, init?

Engage brain before opening your mouth, or risk looking like a bigger twat.

Do you actually have an opinion on the subject?
And where have I said it's our fault dickhead? All I referred to was that people like you are just accepting what's given, and that's the issue. Sounds like yer just one of the sheep.

Doubt we will be the only club making a statement like this. Just hope it's a last option statement.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back