• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season Ticket Reminder

J_B said:
The club was quite clear that people who had bought a season ticket for the current season but opted for a refund would keep their seat for next season.
If they go back on that promise there will be loads of very annoyed families who opted for one stream and refunds for the other family members on groups of seats next to each other.

I seem to remember that being said, but can't find it online now, I definitely got told before that my seat would be offered back to me when full capacity could return.

I had my seat since the stadium opened, Denise was happy to tell me I had lost my seat now, and would have to see if I could get it back in the general sale.

I paid a “deposit” of around £80 to retain my seat this season. Fuck knows where I stand as there’s no mention of it on my ticketing profile.

As i understand it if you reimburse the club the monthly refunds that have built up, you will be ok, and can buy a season at the bargain price (£99) for 2021/2022 season.

plasjack said:
As i understand it if you reimburse the club the monthly refunds that have built up, you will be ok, and can buy a season at the bargain price (£99) for 2021/2022 season.

I understand that clearly and it also says that if you click on the link. The main query as i see it is what happens to the season ticket holders who have for whatever reason paid for this seasons ticket and taken a refund on it. Are we having priority to keep our seats when this current cheap offer expires at the end of February. After ringing the ticket office i believe we will have priority before they go on general sale , other posters seem to think different. Any help gratefully received.

monmouth said:
Nocountryforoldjack said:
Thank you, yes sorry I didn't read it properly, my heads all over the place at the moment with my dad dying of cancer.

Shit. So sorry to hear that. Bastard disease.

It is mate, it's ravaged my family over the years, watched my brother die of it at 21.

Neath_Jack said:
I had my seat since the stadium opened, Denise was happy to tell me I had lost my seat now, and would have to see if I could get it back in the general sale.

Looks like I may be wrong

I thought it was kept until general sale - the next stage I thought was sale to those who opted for refunds but wanted to renew their ticket

I'll ask a man who (may) knows!

BlasterJack said:
I paid a “deposit” of around £80 to retain my seat this season. Fuck knows where I stand as there’s no mention of it on my ticketing profile.

I found that one in the Trust Q&A as well

View attachment Season Tickets 2.jpg

I can't find anything on this on the official site mind!

Also confirmed now as above with the club. If you opted for a refund you will have a window after 28th Feb to renew your existing seat for next season at the "normal" price

https://twitter.com/GoddenSA2/status/1351644475580424193

Swansea93 said:
Good Morning Shane

No, this will not be the case, it will be a first come first served process as you are no longer a season ticket holder with Swansea City.

This will be around March time, so please keep an eye in the website for all the details

Denise

Did you have a season ticket for this current season or for last season?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back