• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season Ticket Reminder

I requested a refund for last season and didn’t renew for this season, I assume by the above that I have now lost my seat and will have to renew as a new season ticket holder in March?

Lifelong said:
I requested a refund for last season and didn’t renew for this season, I assume by the above that I have now lost my seat and will have to renew as a new season ticket holder in March?

Come down by me Rog we can have a laugh and slag all the knobheads like Perch off. :lol:

Darran said:
Lifelong said:

Come down by me Rog we can have a laugh and slag all the knobheads like Perch off. :lol:

Sound idea.👍

The thing is though, will we be back to normality by August with everyone being allowed in the stadium?

Lifelong said:
Darran said:

Sound idea.👍

The thing is though, will we be back to normality by August with everyone being allowed in the stadium?

That’s a great question which I can’t answer. 😩

Lifelong said:

I think so reading that and asking some questions last night

If you opted to leave your money in this season you get the £99 deal
If you requested a refund for this season then you could cancel (and pay back) the refund and renew for the £99 deal
If you requested a refund and didn't want the £99 deal you have a window to retain your seat
If you didn't renew for this season you wait for general sale in March

I think anyway... :lol:

PSumbler said:
Lifelong said:

I think so reading that and asking some questions last night

If you opted to leave your money in this season you get the £99 deal
If you requested a refund for this season then you could cancel (and pay back) the refund and renew for the £99 deal
If you requested a refund and didn't want the £99 deal you have a window to retain your seat
If you didn't renew for this season you wait for general sale in March

I think anyway... :lol:

Yeah that sounds right, I didn't renew for this season with the uncertainty of fans returning so I've got to hope I can manage to get my seat back in March.

Spoke with the ticket office just now, so anyone who hasn't renewed this season can ring up and place a 20% deposit on your seat you had before fans were allowed in the ground, for the 21/22 season.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back