• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Sevilla vs Roma Europa League Final

Skippyjack

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Kicks off at 8pm, live on BT Sport YouTube channel if you haven't got BT Sport.. interesting game.. Sevilla 6 finals, six wins, Mourinho 5 European finals, 5 wins

Journo says to Jose “Sevilla won it 6 times ay Hosey mush”, to which Jose replies “History doesn’t play football”. You don’t mess with Jose.

Crap 90 minutes involving unpleasant people on and off the playing area. Masterchef now methinks.

The bellends on both benches and histrionics on the field has made this a nonsense.
Champions league final be exactly the same.

Mourinho needs to retire now, bit of a dinosaur with his tactics.. sit off and hope they don't score with our 1-0 lead.. bit of Paul Clement about his approach

Another dreadful final , following on from all 3 play off finals.

airedale said:
Crap 90 minutes involving unpleasant people on and off the playing area. Masterchef now methinks.

Yep. Mourinho has been like this all his career, remember his Porto side cheating and diving their way to a European final win over Celtic. While Sevilla have a couple of Argentina's world-class pricks in their side.

The most interesting thing about this match was the commentator announcing that Tammy Abraham hasn't scored a goal in Serie A this season. At least I think that was what he said. I'm not really surprised because I never rated him, but there you go.

mrploppy said:
The most interesting thing about this match was the commentator announcing that Tammy Abraham hasn't scored a goal in Serie A this season. At least I think that was what he said. I'm not really surprised because I never rated him, but there you go.

That's Belotti, 30 games no goal, except two in cup competitions

TheLoneRanger said:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/22540905/jose-mourinho-fumes-disgrace-taylor-roma-europa-league-final/

I enjoyed the little look at the camera before he continued with his nonsense. Have to make sure you have an audience for your performative crap after all.

The football authorities should have stamped down on his nonsense years ago, but he's box office so they let him get away with anything he wants.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back