• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Sheff Wednesday game

• Thread starter 3swan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 1,774

3swan

Lee Trundle
Reaction score
From their O.S.

The Owls head to Swansea on Saturday in the Sky Bet Championship and tickets have sold out for visiting supporters.

Our allocation of 1,971 tickets have been snapped up.

Which is an incredible effort considering they are as pissed off as us atm. Will be 2 sets of very disgruntled fans, be a weird atmosphere.

Whatever we think, this isn't a bad interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP_NXDlOqcg

Ok a lot of it is true, but words are easy. What we've seen gives no leeway. Do it.

We were on the front foot against Cardiff? Did I mis hear? He meant QPR I guess. "Sticking up front" again. Mate, it's not going to stick up front when it's lamped at head height or knee height or 1000mph. And Christ we don't even have a process! We are trying to 'build a process'.

We had foundations FFS. Doesn't need ripping up. But ok. Deliver on the pitch and you get time and space. Nothing we've done so far is good enough. Nothing. Working hard, fuck that, work smarter. He is not starting from scratch!

Blood on the shirt? WTF, I don't want to see blood on the shirt. I want skill and ability on the ball and fitness to last 90 minutes maintaining those skills. The bit I did like was 'I don't want bluff football' superb description of Martin. The goal kicks example was spot on.

Weekly conversation with Kaplan?? He's still sticking his neb in then.

Anyway sort it out. Get a win.

monmouth said:
Ok a lot of it is true, but words are easy. What we've seen gives no leeway. Do it.

We were on the front foot against Cardiff? Did I mis hear? He meant QPR I guess. "Sticking up front" again. Mate, it's not going to stick up front when it's lamped at head height or knee height or 1000mph. And Christ we don't even have a process! We are trying to 'build a process'.

We had foundations FFS. Doesn't need ripping up. But ok. Deliver on the pitch and you get time and space. Nothing we've done so far is good enough. Nothing. Working hard, f**k that, work smarter. He is not starting from scratch!

Blood on the shirt? WTF, I don't want to see blood on the shirt. I want skill and ability on the ball and fitness to last 90 minutes maintaining those skills. The bit I did like was 'I don't want bluff football' superb description of Martin. The goal kicks example was spot on.

Weekly conversation with Kaplan?? He's still sticking his neb in then.

Anyway sort it out. Get a win.

Russ used to say worse cliches all the time? Yet that was fine?

DanWelsh said:

What? I hated Captain Bullshit's utterings pre-and post match. I hoped we'd get something more honest. Seemed like it to start wit, less so now. Anyway, as I said, do it on the pitch and he can say what he likes.

He couldn't get 'us up' for last Saturday, we faded like a fart in the wind on Tuesday. I realise he has to do pressers, but words don't mean shit anymore. We had all that nonsense last season.
We may scrape a result Saturday, but am expecting much the same performance wise.
Off you pop Michael please.

What’s the odds on Byers popping up with a winner for Sheffield Wednesday.

DanWelsh said:

Eh, What!?

So you are basically saying that Duff is doing the same as Russ but yet you are questioning it!

You don't make much sense there mate.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back