• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Sheffield United Tickets

Donnybackspin

First Team Player
Reaction score
Anyone know how many tickets we have been allocated for Sheffield United away. We are having a family weekend away and I need 7 tickets buy they don't go on general sale until 9th February.

I can get 2 with my Jack army membership but having bought yet cos want to get all 7 at the same time.

Anyone been before and do we sell our for this game?

Thanks.

Donnybackspin said:
Anyone know how many tickets we have been allocated for Sheffield United away. We are having a family weekend away and I need 7 tickets buy they don't go on general sale until 9th February.

I can get 2 with my Jack army membership but having bought yet cos want to get all 7 at the same time.

Thanks.

Couldn't say for certain but I would say you should be OK!

Donnybackspin said:

Thanks.

I went for first game of Potter reign and not only was there space, people sat where they wanted ( as is the norm in away games) so just buy tickets as and when then just claim seats together early

Hooray, got my 7 tickets for Sheffield United away.

Looking forward to meeting up with my children and their partners for a cracking weekend away and a Swans win to top it off.

Donnybackspin said:
Hooray, got my 7 tickets for Sheffield United away.

Looking forward to meeting up with my children and their partners for a cracking weekend away and a Swans win to top it off.

Have a great time.
Just watch out for the Neanderthals in the home fans pub right by the away end after we have won :D

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back