• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Shooting

Swansea93

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Bloody nice to see us having shots outside the box again without the manager throwing his hands in the air every time we have a shot.

From what I saw of them last season Barnsley played in a similar fashion. Lots of quick interchange passing on the edge of the area to create space for the shot or final ball.

If Oli is going to be playing at the tip of the midfield spear he could have a field day. Grimes looked a lot more advanced than usual too.

Dr. Winston said:
From what I saw of them last season Barnsley played in a similar fashion. Lots of quick interchange passing on the edge of the area to create space for the shot or final ball.

If Oli is going to be playing at the tip of the midfield spear he could have a field day. Grimes looked a lot more advanced than usual too.

Grimes would have passed from there last season. Hopefully a sign of things to come!

We saw glimpses of a forward thinking Grimes last season which I think might be closer to his natural game. Will be interesting to see how he kicks on this season under Duff

bakajack said:
We saw glimpses of a forward thinking Grimes last season which I think might be closer to his natural game. Will be interesting to see how he kicks on this season under Duff

He has the ability to kick on and be that ‘next Glen Hoddle’ in that space.

However his natural game (esp with the armband) is to assume defensive leadership given how shaky our defence has been under Martin.

If we proper shore up our flaky CB space, we will hopefully see Matty drive and architect in a more advanced pivot. 🤞

The Grimes under Potter has had four years of being coached shape shape shape (Cooper) and possession at all costs (Martin).

It will take time to recover the attacking instincts he had in the past.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back