• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Another shooting in America

Professor said:
CurtessECarr said:
Had to check their constitution. Right to arms since 1771. Wow of course things haven't moved on for 250years.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed

The amendment was put in place to ensure protection against a British re-invasion. Which came in the war of 1812-including the burning of Washington and the White House. Subsequently the supreme court defined this as the right to the individual.
OOPS 1791 is correct. I thought it might have been to protect against them pesky Injuns. :p

He had a racial slur written on his gun but the shooting is nothing to do with racism apparently.

Tell you what's amazing, when a brown person carries out an atrocity, they are dirty stinking terrorists and their countrymen should come out and apologise on behalf of their race / religion. When a white man does it, he is mentally ill and not race related. Incredible, every single time. You can see an example of it on similar forums to this.

Neath_Jack said:
Tell you what's amazing, when a brown person carries out an atrocity, they are dirty stinking terrorists and their countrymen should come out and apologise on behalf of their race / religion. When a white man does it, he is mentally ill and not race related. Incredible, every single time. You can see an example of it on similar forums to this.

I think that goes both ways, just depends what your source is. Left-leaning Reddit for example likes to distance race when a black person commits a crime but are quick to associate it when a white person does. Both sides have their biases and most people are hypocrites

Neath_Jack said:

Yep and one of them was describing Tucker Carlson as a fantastic reporter and the shooter was obviously mentally ill which I sort of agree on the latter as white supremacy is a mental illness.

I was just reading an article on police brutality and it got me thinking... America is a country wherein most states it's perfectly legal to drive around whilst shooting videos and taking selfies on your mobile phone, but jaywalking because there's ice on the pavement results in a police search and criminal record. Bizarre place.

Nothing is going to change because of this.

Darran said:
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/may/24/texas-school-shooting-uvalde-robb-elementary

Yeah but it’s their right to bear arms innit.

Absolutely tragic. Imagine sending your child to school every morning and hoping they don’t get shot 🤯😫

RIP young ones.

Glyn1 said:
Nothing is going to change because of this.

Of course it won't , a few days of the same old thoughts and prayers and they will continue voting for pro nra candidates , they won't give up guns now as half the country think they will need them for the second civil war , crazy country

It's being reported that the gunman purchased 2 assault rifles on his 18th birthday - yet he cannot celebrate his birthday in a bar for another 3 years.

Absolutely fvcking crazy!!

If you want to keep the second amendment, you have to put up with kids dying in schools.

It’s a simple calculation and most Americans who vote in the states that matter think it’s a price worth paying. Just ask our transatlantic posters.

I can’t get my head around some of these c*nts.

https://twitter.com/voterandyfine/status/1529427654839046144?s=21&t=E5o-DCzZb9FGAFF_G28BRw

Darran said:
I can’t get my head around some of these c*nts.

https://twitter.com/voterandyfine/status/1529427654839046144?s=21&t=E5o-DCzZb9FGAFF_G28BRw

https://twitter.com/msnbc/status/1529520935237214209?s=21&t=TNH7eGmlAldMv5TZmwh2Lw

It's mental health though isn't it?
The 'playstation generation" who think you can shoot someone or be shot and then they/you will come back to life!!!!
Only once you can die FFS!

People aged 17 can't buy a beer but if they are having a "bad day' they can buy a gun.

Shit for brains country, always has been and always will.
Massive egos and deluded.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back