• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Sir Mo Farah reveals he was trafficked to the UK as a child

Awful, very brave of him to talk about it, especially with Priti Patel trying to fill empty planes to Rwanda.

Surely the woman who trafficked him should be facing charges?
And will Pritti Vacant be shipping him off to Rwanda? Go on, Pritti, give it a try.

https://twitter.com/jmpsimor/status/1546616038560858114?s=21&t=a-tFrpG85ZETNpQ2I-m6cg

Neath_Jack said:
https://twitter.com/jmpsimor/status/1546616038560858114?s=21&t=a-tFrpG85ZETNpQ2I-m6cg

Populism rears its ugly head again

exiledclaseboy said:
Darran said:
I actually think that actually poses a very interesting question myself.

What question? And what do you find interesting about it?

Well where did all his legal papers and passport etc come from?
We had an horrific problem with my wife back in the nineties.
My wife was born in Toronto to a Port Talbot mother and a French father in 1964.
In 1966 her parents split up and her mother brought her back to Port Talbot to live with her grandparents and her mother passed away in 1972.
After I had had an accident and spent the best part of four years in hospital the owner of Pinetree in Baglan,Bill Jenkins said to me in 1994 “Darran I want you to have my luxury apartment in Palma Nova and take some time away with your wife.”

My wife didn’t have a passport so we shot up to the passport office in Newport with all the documentation she had.
We queued up and then saw someone and went through the procedure and were told to take a seat whilst her passport was processed.
45 minutes later security turned up and asked her to follow them,they took her to a room and told her she couldn’t have a British passport quite simply because she wasn’t British and had no documentation to prove she was.
Over the next few weeks we had to go to London twice,once to Canada House to get a passport to travel and once to Lunar House in Croydon to get a cover letter to go with her passport because the passport office insisted she did.
We eventually went to Palma Nova and when we got back she had to go through the naturalisation process.
We also had to get a top solicitor from Russell Jones and Walker in Bristol involved because it was taking so long and she’d received letters from the Home Office and also the thick pricks at the immigration place in Liverpool mislaid her Canadian passport.

You might not find it interesting but I find the fact that Mo clearly must have had to go through a process of getting a British passport and nobody picked up on anything very interesting.
Let’s be honest the guy has made an amazing beautiful job of his life but this could be any c*nt.

Darran said:
exiledclaseboy said:
What question? And what do you find interesting about it?

My wife was born in Toronto to a Port Talbot mother and a French father in 1964.
In 1966 her parents split up and her mother brought her back to Port Talbot to live with her grandparents and her mother passed away in 1972.
After I had had an accident and spent the best part of four years in hospital the owner of Pinetree in Baglan,Bill Jenkins said to me in 1994 “Darran I want you to have my luxury apartment in Palma Nova and take some time away with your wife.”

My wife didn’t have a passport so we shot up to the passport office in Newport with all the documentation she had.
We queued up and then saw someone and went through the procedure and were told to take a seat whilst her passport was processed.
45 minutes later security turned up and asked her to follow them,they took her to a room and told her she couldn’t have a British passport quite simply because she wasn’t British and had no documentation to prove she was.
Over the next few weeks we had to go to London twice,once to Canada House to get a passport to travel and once to Lunar House in Croydon to get a cover letter to go with her passport because the passport office insisted she did.
We eventually went to Palma Nova and when we got back she had to go through the naturalisation process.
We also had to get a top solicitor from Russell Jones and Walker in Bristol involved because it was taking so long and she’d received letters from the Home Office and also the thick pricks at the immigration place in Liverpool mislaid her Canadian passport.

You might not find it interesting but I find the fact that Mo clearly must have had to go through a process of getting a British passport and nobody picked up on anything very interesting.
Let’s be honest the guy has made an amazing beautiful job of his life but this could be any c*nt.

That sounds a horrible ordeal to have gone through for both of you Darran, especially on the back of the accident and all the time in hospital.

Having said that, I'm not sure how your wife going through that makes the disgusting tweet above interesting. Farah was trafficked here as a child. The fact he's gone on then to become the incredible athlete he is should be of zero relevance to all but the most right-wing fascists in the country (that's a reference to the tweet's author by the way, not you).

JackSomething said:
Darran said:

That sounds a horrible ordeal to have gone through for both of you Darran, especially on the back of the accident and all the time in hospital.

Having said that, I'm not sure how your wife going through that makes the disgusting tweet above interesting. Farah was trafficked here as a child. The fact he's gone on then to become the incredible athlete he is should be of zero relevance to all but the most right-wing fascists in the country (that's a reference to the tweet's author by the way, not you).

I’m not on about the disgusting tweet I’m more interested in the system allowing someone,anyone to obtain a British passport with fake papers and then giving him a knighthood.
Plus Mo appears to have known all along.
If people don’t find that interesting perhaps they should.

And yes it’s f*cking horrific what happened to him.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back