• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

South Africa vs Wales 4.05pm

Skippyjack

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
The test series starts tomorrow, we're doomed before a ball has been kicked IMO.. all the South Africans smashed us in the URC, what hope we got

Skippyjack said:
The test series starts tomorrow, we're doomed before a ball has been kicked IMO.. all the South Africans smashed us in the URC, what hope we got

Rugby day tomorrow, early morning start though doesn't bother me as I'm always up as soon as the birds start chirping.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/scores-fixtures/2022-07-02

37-10 to the Boks is my prediction. Our front row are going to get battered.

I've no idea what to expect.

I think we are very raw but North coming back is a boost
Tompkins and reffell on fire for their clubs in England.
As always though I worry about our pack and whether our backline will be strong enough against their hard running backs

Niigata Jack said:
Skippyjack said:

Rugby day tomorrow, early morning start though doesn't bother me as I'm always up as soon as the birds start chirping.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/scores-fixtures/2022-07-02

"Rugby day tomorrow, early morning start though doesn't bother me as I'm always up as soon as the birds start chirping"

That went well then, I slept in ............ :lol:

You can stick your f***ing egg up your a**e, You can stick your f***ing egg up your a**e " :lol: :lol:

Epaul said:
You can stick your f***ing egg up your a**e, You can stick your f***ing egg up your a**e " :lol: :lol:

Only because its far to complicated for you to understand, you're not alone though, you're from the same pea pod as Prosser the Tosser :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Terrible injury suffered by Aussie Fullback Tom Banks, fuk my eyes, dreadful injury. :(

What a silly twat the Aussie No 4, allowed himself to get wound up fuk my eyes,

Skippyjack said:

I give up on the Australia V England game after Genge went over, thinking it was a foregone conclusion, bit gutted now after seeing the result. I love it when they lose. :lol:

Call me small minded. :lol:

Fair play we are doing well.
Hardy needs to clamp down on box kicking but a good try and excellent drop goal from Biggar

Doing well. Have to keep the scoreboard ticking over though. They’ve missed a couple of kicks which is good

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back