• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

South Africa vs Wales 4.05pm

We’re going well, and have scored every opportunity.
But SA have squandered points and will feel the scoreboard is flattering us

Apart from the yellow, thought Bigger had a good half

You can’t win games camped in your own half especially with the number of penalties Wales cough up.
If they stuff this up I’d sack Pivac in the car park like that other Turk prick.

TheLoneRanger said:
Skippyjack said:
Honestly wtf is Biggar doing

Making a try saving tackle, slowing the ball down and making sure the ball couldn't be recycled quickly.

He’s still a bell end

Ebo said:
You can’t win games camped in your own half especially with the number of penalties Wales cough up.
If they stuff this up I’d sack Pivac in the car park like that other Turk prick.

He's got to go after this first 10 minutes alone

Game over. Another pivac masterclass.

Skippyjack said:
Ebo said:

Box kick after box kick and straight back to them. Find touch ffs get territory!

Ebo said:
Skippyjack said:

Box kick after box kick and straight back to them. Find touch ffs get territory!

Just to give them a breather would also be beneficial

Honestly a maul on the touch line, how can you defend that insanity.. that's it Pivac out even if we win somehow

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back