• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Southampton at the Liberty 31st July.

airedale

Lee Trundle
Reaction score
3pm. Don’t know how many bums on seats.

Detest Southampton. They should have been relegated the year we went down . If it hadn't been for us capitulating from a position of relative safety it probably would have been them. And don't get me started on that stupid slow song " Oh when the Saints" they keep singing. Reckon it's the only song they know. Stuff them.

It wasn't their fault that we got relegated, it was ours. Nice people who were welcoming to Swans fans.

Pre-season friendly. Won't be there, promise myself the same every year, hate the games 😂

Which roughly means come 31st July I will forget I said that!

I can 100% guarantee you Phil I wont be there! its going to be hard enough to consider proper matches with Cooper let alone friendlies.

Does anyone have an inkling about how many people will be able to attend?

Didnt Soton do us in a pre-season a couple of years back gave us a bit of a dicking if memory serves

Blackpooljack said:
Didnt Soton do us in a pre-season a couple of years back gave us a bit of a dicking if memory serves

Last season I believe something like 6-1 weren’t it

Swansea93 said:
Blackpooljack said:

Two 1 hour matches, 0-7 and 1-0.

Swansea93 said:
Blackpooljack said:

Only last season bloody felt like at least 3 yrs ago, just shows that life under Coopper drags

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back