• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Spain’s men

Muteswan

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66710461

Good for them 👍👏

Wonder if they’ll start protesting Mason Greenwood in their country.

Arthurmorgan said:
Wonder if they’ll start protesting Mason Greenwood in their country.

This story and the controversy has yet to hit the Spanish media. I watch the Spanish TV news almost every day and there's been no mention of it so far. When it does, in the current atmosphere with the Rubiales case, I expect there to be a big reaction.

Nobody in this country has mentioned this one.

https://x.com/itvracing/status/1695116548711596330?s=61&t=8BnvJmDLISdr7hKzaW8FKg

Darran said:
Nobody in this country has mentioned this one.

https://x.com/itvracing/status/1695116548711596330?s=61&t=8BnvJmDLISdr7hKzaW8FKg
Well we all know why, and there's your double standards for you. Most men would laugh it off for what it is, an over exuberant racing fan getting excited because they have won a race.

cmajack said:
Well we all know why, and there's your double standards for you. Most men would laugh it off for what it is, an over exuberant racing fan getting excited because they have won a race.

Spot on my friend.

Pegojack said:
This story and the controversy has yet to hit the Spanish media. I watch the Spanish TV news almost every day and there's been no mention of it so far. When it does, in the current atmosphere with the Rubiales case, I expect there to be a big reaction.

I don’t wish to go down a road with it, just surprised it’s been kinda “ignored” on a larger scale, not saying they should or shouldn’t protest, but as you say the current storm is Rubiales, which I don’t want to comment on, but I just think the greenwood debacle is in my opinion a worse case, I know is not a competition, but i think there will be outcry, apparently some domestic violence group members in Spain have started the movements, so I guess it’s watch this space.

cmajack said:

I think she's the owner of the horse.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
I think she's the owner of the horse.

She probably is, but what do you think would have happened if a male owner had kissed a winning female jockey on the lips like that? Well we all know don't we.

cmajack said:
She probably is, but what do you think would have happened if a male owner had kissed a winning female jockey on the lips like that? Well we all know don't we.

If the male jockey didn't consent to being kissed by the female owner, then it should be treated exactly the same way. Not sure what this really has to do with the Spain incident, other than as a weak deflection effort.

JackSomething said:
If the male jockey didn't consent to being kissed by the female owner, then it should be treated exactly the same way. Not sure what this really has to do with the Spain incident, other than as a weak deflection effort.

But that's the point isn't it? It certainly won't be treated the same way.

Look out, the rancid old dinosaurs are off again.

Hideous 🤮

Spain manager sacked. Good decision. Couldn't keep the team together.

Don't know much about horse racing to comment.

cmajack said:
But that's the point isn't it? It certainly won't be treated the same way.

Did the jockey find it objectionable?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back