• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Spain’s men

Darran said:
Nobody in this country has mentioned this one.

https://x.com/itvracing/status/1695116548711596330?s=61&t=8BnvJmDLISdr7hKzaW8FKg

How the actual fuck do you think that’s even remotely the same thing?

cmajack said:
She probably is, but what do you think would have happened if a male owner had kissed a winning female jockey on the lips like that? Well we all know don't we.

I don't know and you don't know, so cases are individual.... The Spanish lady footballer actually said she didn't like it, did this jockey say he didn't like it, maybe your female jockey is a pervert who likes being kissed?

One situation does not transfer directly to another and this is a very weak effort by scruff bag and yourself.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
I don't know and you don't know, so cases are individual.... The Spanish lady footballer actually said she didn't like it, did this jockey say he didn't like it, maybe your female jockey is a pervert who likes being kissed?

One situation does not transfer directly to another and this is a very weak effort by scruff bag and yourself.

Prosser forms his views from what some random on Twitter says. Saves him thinking for himself.

cmajack said:
But that's the point isn't it? It certainly won't be treated the same way.

By who? If the jockey made a complaint that he didn't consent to the kiss, then I'd expect whatever authorities that are responsible for horse racing would handle it better than the Spanish football federation did.

If it's not treated the same way by individuals online, that's their problem and again has nothing to do with Hermoso and Rubiales.

And then there is the cringe moment where that new This Morning presenter Alison Hammond actually mounted Jason Donovan on the couch off air.
Can you imagine the reaction if a male presenter did that with say Kylie Minogue or Taylor Swift?

bakajack said:
And then there is the cringe moment where that new This Morning presenter Alison Hammond actually mounted Jason Donovan on the couch off air.
Can you imagine the reaction if a male presenter did that with say Kylie Minogue or Taylor Swift?
Be careful, some on here will be along soon calling you a dinosaur.

I can't count the number of times I was scrunch cheek kissed by older relatives/ aunties etc as a kid.
I think everyone's gone a bit soft.
I was brought up in the 70s by bombproof people who'd won a war.
If you didn't like it thump it

cmajack said:
Be careful, some on here will be along soon calling you a dinosaur.

You seem to be one of the few people suggesting these situations should be treated differently if the recipient of the unwanted attention is a man rather than a woman.

JackSomething said:
You seem to be one of the few people suggesting these situations should be treated differently if the recipient of the unwanted attention is a man rather than a woman.

Got it wrong, they should be dealt with in exactly the same way, whether it's a man on a woman or the other way round. In my 20 years doing my job ferrying the public around ive had my legs rubbed many times and my ears and face stroked by people i don't even know , and not once have i made an issue of it. Imagine if i as a paying passenger had done any of that to a female driver. And before anyone asks , I'm a happily married man, married to a beautiful woman and extremely loyal.

I had my bum pinched in the Harry Griffiths bar by a very drunk Leslie Ash a good few years ago, I wasn't a bit embarrassed or offended at the time, perhaps I should have been...

The issue isn’t a kiss. The issue is lack of consent.

All over the world people have sex. Every hour of every day.

When there isn’t consent it’s rape.

On here people would be saying ‘here’s someone having sex, how come that isn’t an issue?’

Not sure whether people are genuinely this stupid or whether they’re just complete ar*eholes.

cmajack said:
Got it wrong, they should be dealt with in exactly the same way, whether it's a man on a woman or the other way round. In my 20 years doing my job ferrying the public around ive had my legs rubbed many times and my ears and face stroked by people i don't even know , and not once have i made an issue of it. Imagine if i as a paying passenger had done any of that to a female driver. And before anyone asks , I'm a happily married man, married to a beautiful woman and extremely loyal.

So because you chose to make absolutely no issue and not tell anyone that means women shouldn’t be able to either is that what you’re saying?

Your choice means others have no choice? Because sexism or woke or PC gone mad or whatever?

Dear God.

Just come up as breaking news…

https://news.sky.com/story/spanish-footballer-jenni-hermoso-files-complaint-over-unsolicited-kiss-at-womens-world-cup-12956131

Londonlisa2001 said:
The issue isn’t a kiss. The issue is lack of consent.

All over the world people have sex. Every hour of every day.

When there isn’t consent it’s rape.

On here people would be saying ‘here’s someone having sex, how come that isn’t an issue?’

Not sure whether people are genuinely this stupid or whether they’re just complete ar*eholes.

There's also the issue that women all over the world don't report harassment/groping/rape because it's their word against another's and they know that an overwhelming percentage of cases are unsuccessful. So now they're seeing an incident viewed by millions of people worldwide and yet still the victim isn't believed.

Despite the evidence available, the aggressor refuses to resign, claims she was the instigator and huge numbers of people worldwide support him or indulge in whataboutery. It's incredibly depressing.

Edited to say: I know I'm not saying anything you don't already know, but others don't seem to grasp it.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back