• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Spare a thought for OldJack

Jackfath

First Team Player
Reaction score
His beloved Bournemouth are heading out of the Premier League. At least he'll be able to see them next season (maybe/maybe not) if he stays sober for that match.

They will be stable and probably still have the same manager and many players might remain.
This wasn't the case with us.

I would not be surprised if he is supporting Brentford throughout the play-offs. I recall he decided to support Bournemouth because he liked seeing smaller clubs do well. Of course, he seemed oblivious to the fact they achieved promotion thanks to their billionaire owner whilst breaking the financial fair play rules.

Plus what sort of fan wants to see a rival do well? He's Man City and Den Haag too.

Jackfath said:
His beloved Bournemouth are heading out of the Premier League. At least he'll be able to see them next season (maybe/maybe not) if he stays sober for that match.
Hey up tomatoed head ,there are still little clubs dinning at the top table ,i do like the little ones doing well ,remember our time at the top table ? :D

DwightYorkeSuperstar said:
I would not be surprised if he is supporting Brentford throughout the play-offs. I recall he decided to support Bournemouth because he liked seeing smaller clubs do well. Of course, he seemed oblivious to the fact they achieved promotion thanks to their billionaire owner whilst breaking the financial fair play rules.

A tick for a pr ck Richard Cranium

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back