• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Stirling

SwansNZ

First Team Player
Reaction score
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a miss, then Lyon make it 3-1

SwansNZ said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a miss, then Lyon make it 3-1

He does make a lot of those kind of mistakes. A very pacey player, but not much of a footballer ... gets an occasional worldy and a lot of tap ins ... against the might of Burnley, Norwich, Palace, Brighton, etc.

Anyway, 2 German and 2 French teams in the SFs ... BREXIT is going well :lol: :lol:

Just heard the result on the news :lol:

Hate man citeh :evil:

DwightYorkeSuperstar said:
You can understand why Kane didn't square it against Croatia two Summers ago.

No we can’t because we weren’t watching that steaming pile of shyte.

It’s got a great castle. I recommend a visit to anyone who is up in Edinburgh.

Have a bit of a soft spot for Man City. In addition to a loathing of Man Utd, I had a mate in Uni up in Manchester and when we’d visit we’d try to take in a match, invariably it was City who were home and tickets were easy to come by. Maine Road as a bit of a dump, but the fans were down to earth, long suffering as City weren't very good and it was hard not to feel a certain sympathy toward their plight. Over the years City fans have had some difficult times and seeing Man Utd winning must have been awful. Imagine if Swans were City and Cardiff were Utd. :shock:

I can’t say I agree with the money that’s been poured in to City, but in reality what’s happened there is no different to the story of other clubs over the years and I don’t begrudge their genuine fans some success. Wouldn’t have minded seeing them pick up the trophy, but as it’s not to be I’d like to see Lyon or RB Leipzig go on and win it. Guardiola will need to reflect on this season.

MajorR said:
Have a bit of a soft spot for Man City. In addition to a loathing of Man Utd, I had a mate in Uni up in Manchester and when we’d visit we’d try to take in a match, invariably it was City who were home and tickets were easy to come by. Maine Road as a bit of a dump, but the fans were down to earth, long suffering as City weren't very good and it was hard not to feel a certain sympathy toward their plight. Over the years City fans have had some difficult times and seeing Man Utd winning must have been awful. Imagine if Swans were City and Cardiff were Utd. :shock:

I can’t say I agree with the money that’s been poured in to City, but in reality what’s happened there is no different to the story of other clubs over the years and I don’t begrudge their genuine fans some success. Wouldn’t have minded seeing them pick up the trophy, but as it’s not to be I’d like to see Lyon or RB Leipzig go on and win it. Guardiola will need to reflect on this season.

Great post Major, I too have a soft spot for citeh, even after they got lucky against us last season.

I have quite a few mates who support them and actually go and watch them so a bit gutted for them particularly seeing as they have been loyal for so long.

I have aload of mates who 'support' yernited and the bin dippers, if they start talking about 'their' team I switch off, fuck em all.

After 20 minutes play tonight I got 8/1 on Lyon. My son got 12/1 before kick off. Pep's not as good as people think, even with all that money.

MajorR said:

For similar reasons I feel the same, they went down a few notches when they cheated us in the fa cup last season though.

Builthjack said:
GuardIola just can't do it with Man City.

Doesn’t seem to be able to get the transfers right. They need centre half’s and a striker

Every VAR that goes against Citeh is fine with me and that diving cvnt Stirling. Besides, Lyon done em a favour, what damage Bayern would have done to their defence?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back