• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Stolen Dogs

Darran

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Why do people stick up for these stinking gypo cunts?

Attachments

• 34F85B6B-8865-46D4-9ABD-E71FDA3425A0.jpeg
    146.5 KB · Views: 953
A retired police officer, then a manager of a security company, who I used to know, called that site ‘Fort Apache’. That was in the early 1990s. When his employees (minimum wage people) used to go about their business down there they’d be subjected to intense abuse which included being spat at.

airedale said:
A retired police officer, then a manager of a security company, who I used to know, called that site ‘Fort Apache’. That was in the early 1990s. When his employees (minimum wage people) used to go about their business down there they’d be subjected to intense abuse which included being spat at.

Drop a bomb on them. 🤬

airedale said:

When i first moved out from my mothers (kicked out), i had a flat with my then girlfriend.

We bought wonderful carpets from a family of travellers down there.

Their caravans were absolutely stunning.

On the flip side, when they first arrived at that site in the 80's, they were proper hard work. All the shops had signs in the windows saying things like "No Travellers Allowed". The young lads would come up and challenge you to fight one of them, then if you beat that one, you had to fight the next biggest one, then the next and so on.

I'm laughing here thinking of some of the scrapes we got into back then :lol:

Anyway, back to the OP.

I wondered why there were so many police parked up around the Ferry yesterday, there must have been 20+ cars altogether. Thought there was a drug bust happening, this would be the reason why then.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back