• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Super Bowl LVII

Jeez, Philly looking all over the shop, looks like your bet is doomed saint

Skippyjack said:
Jeez, Philly looking all over the shop, looks like your bet is doomed saint

Du know what, am loving this. What a game.

sainthelens said:
Du know what, am loving this. What a game.

You can watch some games and it's over within the 1st quarter, you can watch some games and it's a low scoring borefest, but this is the game of the season and it's the super bowl!

Skippyjack said:
You can watch some games and it's over within the 1st quarter, you can watch some games and it's a low scoring borefest, but this is the game of the season and it's the super bowl!

Am resigned to losing, but it's been fantastic.

I'm a 49ers fan, so I couldn't stomach watching.

F**k the Eagles, but that holding call was a terrible way to end the game having watched the highlights this morning. They'd probably have scored the field goal anyway, but at least the Eagles would have had a chance for a final drive to force overtime.

JackSomething said:
I'm a 49ers fan, so I couldn't stomach watching.

F**k the Eagles, but that holding call was a terrible way to end the game having watched the highlights this morning. They'd probably have scored the field goal anyway, but at least the Eagles would have had a chance for a final drive to force overtime.
Am not a massive fan tbh, but picked it up pretty quickly, and to say there were a few contentious decisions last night is an understatement.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back