• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Swans borrowing more?

• Thread starter Uxy
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 54
  • Views: Views 4,462
As an aside, Tamara Mellon, who used to be married to Matthew Mellon, one of the banking family, was the founder of Jimmy Choo shoes which are the finest shoes on the planet in my opinion as a former lover of shoes (even better then Manolos). These days I can’t be bothered and stick to daps whenever I can, but when I was younger I had a few pairs of her sublime creations… That’s an insight I’m sure all you men will find fascinating 😂😂😂

Uxy said:
IAN05 said:
Wasn’t showing when I opened 2002 limited but shows on Swansea city football club page

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/00123414/charges

Am I reading 4.1.b right that future transfer receipts have been mortgaged off? I'm assuming I've got that wrong.

Londonlisa2001 said:
Chief said:
Well well that's an interesting development.

Could this be a way of injecting an installment of his loan into the clubs accounts (although not sure how that works with this not being Silverstein the individual)

Or is he (or a company he essentially owns) lending the club more money and getting more interest as a result?

Oh ffs.

Mellon Bank was bought by the Bank of New York some years ago. The merged bank manages trillions of dollars of assets.

Silverstein Properties (unrelated to Jake Silverstein’s company - it is a common name] bought the BoNYMellon Bank Centre which is an office block in New York.

Jake Silverstein buying Mellon Bank would be as realistic a prospect as me buying Buckingham Palace.

The insane speculation is ridiculous.

Haven’t seen the charge docs btw as it’s not showing when I open companies house so can’t comment.

Spoilt everyone's fun now :lol:

Uxy said:
IAN05 said:
Wasn’t showing when I opened 2002 limited but shows on Swansea city football club page

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/00123414/charges

Thanks. That’s us taking the Downes money now from Mellon and assigning them the receivables when they are received into our Barclays Account. Debt factoring as is usual in larger transfers with us.

Londonlisa2001 said:
Uxy said:

Thanks. That’s us taking the Downes money now from Mellon and assigning them the receivables when they are received into our Barclays Account. Debt factoring as is usual in larger transfers with us.

I wonder if it's just that though. I have a decent hunch we're still going to need to fill a hole even with that.

Uxy said:
Londonlisa2001 said:

I wonder if it's just that though. I have a decent hunch we're still going to need to fill a hole even with that.

I’m sure we will need to fill a hole, but that doc is a debt factoring document.

I’m sure we will see at least one more big name through the door. Doesn’t matter much given our strength in depth and free flowing style…

This thread reminds me of this:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mFBQ0PH5rM4

Londonlisa2001 said:
As an aside, Tamara Mellon, who used to be married to Matthew Mellon, one of the banking family, was the founder of Jimmy Choo shoes which are the finest shoes on the planet in my opinion as a former lover of shoes (even better then Manolos). These days I can’t be bothered and stick to daps whenever I can, but when I was younger I had a few pairs of her sublime creations… That’s an insight I’m sure all you men will find fascinating 😂😂😂

My lovely wife has progressed from Choo to Primark daps, 3 for a fiver or something and match three different ‘outfits’. Swansea girls always see sense in the end.

I wonder what Mellon charge for their invoice discounting or whatever they call it for football transfer funds. I know it’s a credit management tool but there’s a big reckoning down the line when the oil runs out isn’t there?

I’m confident that our new supporter director’s experienced and hard headed brain for corporate finance is all over this development.

exiledclaseboy said:
I’m confident that our new supporter director’s experienced and hard headed brain for corporate finance is all over this development.

Who’s our new supporter director?

monmouth said:
exiledclaseboy said:

Who’s our new supporter director?

Siân.

Uxy said:
The Trust have replied. Wish they hadn't. IMG_20220811_204509.jpg

Makes little sense. And somehow managed to make it look like we have funding for transfers when we don't.

So if I've read it right it's had the exact opposite effect that it intended to and would have been better off if it hadn't been said?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back