• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Swans confirm Ronald capture

My guess is that he'll be used as an agent of chaos type of player, rather than a hatful of assists and goals player. Runs in behind, committing defenders, creating space/opportunities that way.
🤣 we are already full bore chaos. On the pitch and off. No one knows what anyone else is doing or what they are meant to be doing. He’ll fit in a treat.

I'm not going to write him off before he has even kicked a ball.
Subject to international clearance... he may not be cleared to be included in time for tomorrow but we will have to wait and see.

Got to give him a chance, most of our best signings have been unknown, wasn’t Rangel playing in like the 5th tier in Spain and he even put money out of his own pocket to join us for 20K or something like that?

Got to give him a chance, most of our best signings have been unknown, wasn’t Rangel playing in like the 5th tier in Spain and he even put money out of his own pocket to join us for 20K or something like that?
Rangel wasn't even the player we had gone to scout, it was some striker who apparently had a stinker.
But Rangel caught the eye and the rest as they say is history.

🤣 we are already full bore chaos. On the pitch and off. No one knows what anyone else is doing or what they are meant to be doing. He’ll fit in a treat.
That is just so, so true. Completely and utterly rudderless in every department.

Let's hope he's more Ronaldo than Ronald Mcdonald.

Good luck to the lad 👍

Wasn't Roberto's flight delayed by hours and so they went to watch another game to kill time, and Rangel was playing.

How was he today?
Our best player, and he wasn't that good really.. his first touch was a shot, got forward and drove with the ball, also helping defensively.. just basic winger stuff

He beat his full back a couple of times for pace… I don’t remember the last time I can remember a Swansea player do that

Dan James? I'm probably forgetting someone obvious

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back