• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Swans set to move for Burnley keeper?

This one seems to have come out of nowhere. Tom Coleman seems to have now picked up on it also.

The Watcher.

It may appear to have come out of nowhere to us but if LW knew him from their days together at Swindon, I'm sure there has been a list on a piece of paper in Luke's office with his name on it for quite a while.

Bit of a scoop this, I see others including WOL are starting to claim an exclusive on this now too 😀

Seems like a decent effort by the club. Good age for a keeper, seems to have excelled everywhere he was given a run in the team - albeit at L1 and L2 level. Knows the gaffer well and vice versa; likely didn't cost a lot.

Glad we didn't hang around until late into the window in the hope of getting CR back.

Looks a bit spindly for a keeper but I guess at 6ft 4 thats inevitable. At that height I am hopeful we have someone who can command their area.

West Brom v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back