• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Swans set to seal deal for Liverpool starlet

If he's fit and ready to go, I don't see why not, today was evident we need some pace and flair, and tbf although I've not seen much of him, he's got to be better than abdulai on the wing.

Not slating abduali because he's looked decent when in the middle, but he's not a wideman clearly
Not a winger is Abdullai, I would be looking to utilise him at full back to push Key.

I'm not clearing anything up 😊
Just going with the not believing everything I hear.......it was wise advice 😎
Fair enough, absolutely no way did Lee Harvey Oswald ping JFK in my honest opinion, so yes, wise advice indeed 😎

He featured quite a bit for Liverpool towards the end of last season so hopefully he is now over the worst and he signed a new longterm contract with Liverpool in May 2024 so they must rate him.
Not sure why you think that, his only appearances for the first team so far are 75 minutes in a Europa League game in December, came on in the 93rd minute against Bournemouth in January and came on in the 90th minute against Southampton in February

Not sure why you think that, his only appearances for the first team so far are 75 minutes in a Europa League game in December, came on in the 93rd minute against Bournemouth in January and came on in the 90th minute against Southampton in February
Maybe I was mistaken and his involvement was more of being in the match day squad.

Either way his injuries are hopefully behind and will be a welcome addition to the squad and Liverpool seem to rate him quite highly which works for me.

Maybe I was mistaken and his involvement was more of being in the match day squad.

Either way his injuries are hopefully behind and will be a welcome addition to the squad and Liverpool seem to rate him quite highly which works for me.
He made the bench a handful of times (mostly in the cups) but yes, if they've given him a new contract recently then they must think he's got something about him so it'll be interesting to see (if he does arrive)

Based on his reckless tackle for the penalty I am not sure I want him in a defensive position
I read some saying that it was a soft penalty, it didn't look that way for me, it looked a clumsy challenge attempted from a wrong angle as well in my opinion.
He'll learn from it though he's a talented lad. (y)

Plenty of kids come through into the first team at Liverpool in recent seasons, so clearly they've got some good players in there.

Given the lack of depth in the squad and the lack of quality on show today, not sure why anyone would be unhappy with this?

I just hope that he's being brought in to be a genuine contender to be in the team, unlike some of our very odd loan signings over the last few seasons who seemed like they were just here to make up the numbers.
Exactly!

Klopp used a good few of the youngsters last season, but he's not a name I remember Koumas's son Lewis looked a decent prospect and a few of the others.

Klopp used a good few of the youngsters last season, but he's not a name I remember Koumas's son Lewis looked a decent prospect and a few of the others.
He's been floating about the first team squad for a while. The injury has hampered his involvement.

It seems he's over the worst and ready to make up for lost time.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back