• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Swans set to seal deal for Liverpool starlet

Looks like he's got excellent close control and a superb burst of pace from a standing start. Could be a good one.
If we sign Providence as well, we'll have an embarrassment of riches on the wing, with Ronald and Eom. Let's hope Vipotnik knows how to finish off a cross into the box.

I read some saying that it was a soft penalty, it didn't look that way for me, it looked a clumsy challenge attempted from a wrong angle as well in my opinion.
He'll learn from it though he's a talented lad. (y)
It was a daft tackle to attempt, when a player is in full flow like that and you try to tackle from behind you are always odds on to give away a penalty. He should instead have been trusting the defenders in front of him and the goalkeeper to deal with it.

On the bench for Liverpool, kick off at 5PM vs Las Palmas who Oli McBurnie joined this summer.

On the bench for Liverpool, kick off at 5PM vs Las Palmas who Oli McBurnie joined this summer.
Didn't come off the bench though. And considering they played 2 first team friendlies today, against sevilla and then Las palmas suggests he won't be getting much game time if he didn't feature at all

It was a daft tackle to attempt, when a player is in full flow like that and you try to tackle from behind you are always odds on to give away a penalty. He should instead have been trusting the defenders in front of him and the goalkeeper to deal with it.
Agree with all this.

Hopefully he'll be a good addition but Liverpool giving a player a long term contract doesn't guarantee anything.
Rhys Williams had signed a long term contract before he came on loan to us & he was awful.

Hopefully he'll be a good addition but Liverpool giving a player a long term contract doesn't guarantee anything.
Rhys Williams had signed a long term contract before he came on loan to us & he was awful.
I'd probably take him back right now over Cabungle

His loans haven’t worked out he didn’t get a game for Aberdeen or Port Vale and Blackpool fans didn’t like him either.

Did I read right that its a 3-way fight between us, Leeds & Burnley? My confidence level is quickly reduced if so

Did I read right that its a 3-way fight between us, Leeds & Burnley? My confidence level is quickly reduced if so
If they are in for him, I'm hoping the deciding factor will be he should get more game time with us.

I’ve seen it’s 3 clubs interested but didn’t see any teams mentioned.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back