• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Swans target Grimsby Town left back to replace Manning?

swansnews

Administrator
Reaction score
With Ryan Manning set to depart SA1 at the end of his contract it has been reported that the Swans are battling Preston North End over Grimsby wing back Anthony Glennon who had a hugely successful season with the Mariners. The report – via Football Insider – says that “Swansea City and Preston...

Read more

swansnews said:
With Ryan Manning set to depart SA1 at the end of his contract it has been reported that the Swans are battling Preston North End over Grimsby wing back Anthony Glennon who had a hugely successful season with the Mariners. The report – via Football Insider – says that “Swansea City and Preston...

Read more

So who is in charge of Transfer Targets now then, the Liberty's Cat?

Niigata Jack said:

Rumours of Josh Marsh's sacking were greatly exaggerated, so I assume he's doing his job still.

No pace at all according to the Grimsby fans. No thanks

Niigata Jack said:

Watson will have an input

PSumbler said:
Watson will have an input

Is Watson here then? This lot running the club are a closed shop when it comes to information, all we get his a load of bull shit and stupid Tweets from the clowns.

Niigata Jack said:
Is Watson here then? This lot running the club are a closed shop when it comes to information, all we get his a load of bull s**t and stupid Tweets from the clowns.

I expect daily "nothing has happened" updates from the board.

Given the response to Coleman's first impromptu statement, and Silverstein's debate with a child on Twitter, you can understand why they might be encouraging each other to keep quiet unless there's something actually worth announcing.

jasper_T said:
I expect daily "nothing has happened" updates from the board.

Given the response to Coleman's first impromptu statement, and Silverstein's debate with a child on Twitter, you can understand why they might be encouraging each other to keep quiet unless there's something actually worth announcing.

They're pathetic, proven by what you've posted, god knows what's to follow from Coleman seems like a right clown.

Niigata Jack said:
Is Watson here then? This lot running the club are a closed shop when it comes to information, all we get his a load of bull s**t and stupid Tweets from the clowns.

I read somewhere that it’s a done deal so he must be.

Niigata Jack said:

As with most moves of this level he will be inputting behind the scenes even if not officially appointed

Risc said:
No pace at all according to the Grimsby fans. No thanks

Football fans exaggerating? Goodness me, whatever next! Most fans who have a player slower than Usain Bolt at his peak will usually say he has "no pace whatsoever". Pinch of salt.

karnataka said:
Football fans exaggerating? Goodness me, whatever next! Most fans who have a player slower than Usain Bolt at his peak will usually say he has "no pace whatsoever". Pinch of salt.

Will they? Pace isn't something hard to work out, if someone asked me what Dan James was like, I'd say rapid, if someone asked what Ryan Bennett was like, I'd say he runs like he's got a parachute on his back, which would be an accurate assessment.

Not a profile of a player I personally think we should be looking for, especially when we haven't got a manager in place as it stands.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back