• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

SWANS TRUST NEWS: Parking at the Stadium for Away Fixtures

Awesome, you've done a great job to save the club doing their own there.

This is influence on the ground you talk about.... now how about the governance, clarity on ownership and the overall long term benefit of the club

Deciding where to park cars and whether car parks are open is the sole job of the football club.

PSumbler said:
Awesome, you've done a great job to save the club doing their own there.

This is influence on the ground you talk about.... now how about the governance, clarity on ownership and the overall long term benefit of the club

Deciding where to park cars and whether car parks are open is the sole job of the football club.

From memory didn't the club give info that parking in the North car park for away games was available when nothing else happening on the day, many years ago?

3swan said:
From memory didn't the club give info that parking in the North car park for away games was available when nothing else happening on the day, many years ago?

I believe you are absolutely right

Thats better working relationships out the window :lol:

PSumbler said:
I believe you are absolutely right

Thats better working relationships out the window :lol:

It's a case of the trust (sic) trawling up any old crap to try and justify thier existence...

Swanjaxs said:
It's a case of the trust (sic) trawling up any old crap to try and justify thier existence...

And doing the club's job for them

Became a supporters club only in 2022. Overnight.

I know for a fact that Mr Silverstein told quite a few people he could not believe how easily they rolled over and had their belly tickled on the legal action

PSumbler said:

Became a supporters club only in 2022. Overnight

I think that's you off their Christmas card list :lol:

Niigata Jack said:
I think that's you off their Christmas card list :lol:

Not really sure i would ever have been on it :lol: :lol:

I think I may be OK though ;) :lol:

PSumbler said:

Became a supporters club only in 2022. Overnight.

I know for a fact that Mr Silverstein told quite a few people he could not believe how easily they rolled over and had their belly tickled on the legal action

I think most of us already knew that but still makes me sick reading it.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back