• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

SWANS TRUST NEWS: Supporter Director Update

Swans Trust News

First Team Player
Reaction score
Last week our Supporter Director Sian Davies wrote to all our current Trust members as follows….. As I write this update the spirits of the club, and fans, have been lifted following an impressive win over Bristol City. It was great to see everyone get behind the team and help create a winning...

Read more

Not sure that bit about the trust always having 5% shares is actually true.

exiledclaseboy said:
Not sure that bit about the trust always having 5% shares is actually true.

Seem to remember there being a 10% threshold for any protection whatsoever and 5 % is completely meaningless. To think we were trying for 25% at one stage.

What kind of update is that?
When I saw there was an 'update' i thought maybe she'd done the right thing....

Nope...

Resign Sian

'supporters director' who goes against the wishes of the supporters.

Go

Swans Trust News said:
Last week our Supporter Director Sian Davies wrote to all our current Trust members as follows….. As I write this update the spirits of the club, and fans, have been lifted following an impressive win over Bristol City. It was great to see everyone get behind the team and help create a winning...

Read more

Spirits would be massively lifted if you lot resigned en bloc, which you should have done after signing the trusts rights away, in an act of cowardice after the vote was massively in favour of court action, no different to the sellouts and you'll always be remembered as such.

Darran said:
The previous SD has just blocked me on Twitter.
What a fraud he turned out to be. :lol:

Yea he really stuck up for what supporters wanted and kept us abreast didn't he.

I'm amazed he has twitter. That would generally involve interaction with fans, which we know isn't one of his strong points....

Chief said:
Yea he really stuck up for what supporters wanted and kept us abreast didn't he.

I'm amazed he has twitter. That would generally involve interaction with fans, which we know isn't one of his strong points....

Bloke’s a fraud.

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back