• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

SWANS TRUST NEWS: Swans Launch Grassroots Ticketing Offer

Swans Trust News

First Team Player
Reaction score
Swans-21-22-Grassroots-Ticketing-Offer.jpg

Read more

"We thank the club for their collaboration"

Yeah, I bet you do.

monmouth said:
Answers to Lisa's questions yet?

They've answered the initial ones. Nobody's follow up questions have been answered yet. Kind of important in getting that clarity.

Neath Jack's question about when the video of the meeting will be available to the members has been somewhat ignored to date.

Uxy said:
monmouth said:

They've answered the initial ones. Nobody's follow up questions have been answered yet. Kind of important in getting that clarity.

Neath Jack's question about when the video of the meeting will be available to the members has been somewhat ignored to date.

Dog ate it?

monmouth said:
Uxy said:

Dog ate it?

Confidentiality agreement 🤝 😁

monmouth said:

Some initial answers Mon. I’ve posted a slightly amended version of my follow up comments and questions to them on the Trust Facebook group. I emailed them again on Saturday as they unfortunately appeared to have misunderstood some of my initial questions but have had no response.

Uxy said:
monmouth said:

Sorry Uxy , didn’t see this before I answered Monny.

Londonlisa2001 said:
Uxy said:

No worries, it'll be interesting to see when will get the answers which are so desperately needed.

Uxy said:
Londonlisa2001 said:

No worries, it'll be interesting to see when will get the answers which are so desperately needed.

I think they have lost the keys to the facebook group :lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back