• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

SWANS TRUST NEWS: Trust Board Elections 2021 – Reminder

Swans Trust News

First Team Player
Reaction score
Elections-300x86.png

Read more

Just as a quick one if any Trust member is thinking of standing and needs someone to be one of the 6 member nominees then just drop me a PM, more than happy to help... fresh blood never goes amiss especially those who are in it to actually try and make a difference rather than just for what they can get... 😂

PSumbler said:
Just as a quick one if any Trust member is thinking of standing and needs someone to be one of the 6 member nominees then just drop me a PM, more than happy to help... fresh blood never goes amiss especially those who are in it to actually try and make a difference rather than just for what they can get... 😂

Same for me. Need enough candidates for an election with any luck.

exiledclaseboy said:
PSumbler said:

Same for me. Need enough candidates for an election with any luck.

For all the people who want change within the Trust board an election is the only way to force that to happen.

Put the candidates in front of the membership, let them say what they will add to the board and let the membership decide who is the best ones.

I assume some of the vociferous people on the net will be applying for a position. Wibble.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back