• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Swansea Arena Aussie Pink Floyd

Jack2jack said:
Bryn, did you park in the arena car park, if so what were the queues like after the gig. Thanks

I did pal, and it was only £2.

It took about 15-20 minutes to get out after we got back in the car.

There were long queues to pay at the machines, but some steward came over to us and said we could just pay by our cards on the way out, so everybody just piled back into the cars then. I just tapped my card against the sensor and out we went.

Other option is to park in Paxton Street. That was also only £2 to park and was a doddle to get out of.

Jack2jack said:
Bryn, did you park in the arena car park, if so what were the queues like after the gig. Thanks

When we went to see Alice Cooper and The Cult we parked in there and I was pleasantly surprised how easily we got out.

BrynCartwright said:
I did pal, and it was only £2.

It took about 15-20 minutes to get out after we got back in the car.

There were long queues to pay at the machines, but some steward came over to us and said we could just pay by our cards on the way out, so everybody just piled back into the cars then. I just tapped my card against the sensor and out we went.
Thanks Bryn, would you recommend getting there early to secure a spot. No doubt the missus will be in 6 inch heels and she wont fancy a long walk in the pissin rain.🤭👍

Darran said:
When we went to see Alice Cooper and The Cult we parked in there and I was pleasantly surprised how easily we got out.
To be fair seems ok from what's been said, I thought I would be a nightmare, what with it being only one entrance onto Oystermouth Road.👍

Jack2jack said:
Thanks Bryn, would you recommend getting there early to secure a spot. No doubt the missus will be in 6 inch heels and she wont fancy a long walk in the pissin rain.🤭👍

We got there about 7pm, and with the performance sold out and beginning at 8pm there were loads and loads of empty parking spaces left. You will then have plenty of time to avail yourself of the fantastic lavatory and bar arrangements...not..!!

BrynCartwright said:
You will then have plenty of time to avail yourself of the fantastic lavatory and bar arrangements...not..!!

So frustrating. It's this close to being a top quality venue in so many areas like location, ease of access, quality of sound even if not size. Surely someone, somewhere at the planning stage must have pondered whether 12 urinals was enough for 2000 people to use during a 20 minute interval.

Must be even worse for the ladies.

:roll:
BrynCartwright said:
We got there about 7pm, and with the performance sold out and beginning at 8pm there were loads and loads of empty parking spaces left. You will then have plenty of time to avail yourself of the fantastic lavatory and bar arrangements...not..!!
Tidy, our gig starts at 7.30. Probs get there for 6.30 then, first visit for us.👍

Just saw this fantastic photo on Swansea Online by Anthony Dyke.

69-FD862-E-E4-F7-4140-B90-B-A9-A882-C8707-B.jpg

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back