• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Swansea City striker Yates set to join Derby County on loan

Yet the only “1st” team keeper we got is Fisher, fuk my eyes, nothing will change at the club, not while Levien reigns over us, Coleman is just the go between the actual power is in Leviens lap

If there was 4 clubs interested, I hope the club were able to insert a mandatory future transfer in the deal. Otherwise we better hope he has a brilliant season there to increase his value. If he flops, we'll have an asset worth even less to us and all we'll have saved will have been his wages for one season (presuming that Derby are covering all his salary).

Yet the only “1st” team keeper we got is Fisher, fuk my eyes, nothing will change at the club, not while Levien reigns over us, Coleman is just the go between the actual power is in Leviens lap
Jeez the transfer window has barely opened and your already having a pop 🤦‍♂️

He went steadily downhill from lacklustre at the start of the season to frankly abysmal at the end.
We'll have done well if this story is true. Good luck Derby County.

It's usually the case that you don't loan a Championship rival a player that could strengthen their position and weaken yours. On this occasion, it's probably the opposite. 💪

Not sure what the rules are these days on loanees playing against their parent club, but he's nailed on to score against us if playing.

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back