• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Swansea City v Vardar live stream ⬇️

Abdulai has been involved a lot, seems to be floating around a lot in the middle of the park which is what many feel is his best position. Often linking up with Congreve and Tjoe-A-On on the left or drifting into the middle to offer an out ball to the centre backs.

Congreve seems happy to commit defenders but so far hasn't had a huge amount of joy out of it barring that one chance which forced a save at the near post.

Franco has been operating more as a number 10 so far, a few neat one touch passes to put the ball in behind the defenders but so far Smith on the other wing hasn't created too much from those opportunities yet.

Thomas has been completely starved of service so far.

Not much to write home about so far, cracking goal celebration from the Vardar lad in fairness...

Not much to write home about so far, cracking goal celebration from the Vardar lad in fairness...
Those kinds of celebrations would always have me on edge as a manager. Imagine messing it up and injuring yourself right before the season kicks off :D

Great play from Franco and Abdulai there. I’m pretty happy with a midfield of Grimes, Franco, Abdulai & Allen going into the season. (Yes Fulton is missing from that list lol)

Abdulai has looked better in the middle than on the flanks.
The real test is what this midfield can do at a higher tempo, for the most part its 2 or 3 touch football at the moment.

Half time impressions:

Watts has good distribution, didn't get to see a replay of the goal so I don't know if he could have done better
Tjoe-a-On has mostly sat back in full back and not really offered many overlaps or supporting runs for Congreve
Pedersen has looked comfortable at centre half
Lissah at fault for the goal, first caught napping then committed himself when 1v1 with the attacker
Naughton was typical Naughton. Not sure if injured or a pre planned change, 38 mins would be an odd time though
Abdulai has been the best player, involved all over the pitch and linking up well with Congreve
Cotterill hasn't really stood out, neither bad or good but has been involved
Franco put in some clever through balls
Congreve always willing to attack but not got much out of it yet
Smith seems off the pace, caught offside or on his heels a few times, a few good promising attacks with poor delivery
Thomas starved of service, comes alive when we do get it around the box though and makes the right runs

Looking at the way the subs are warning up at half time wholesale charges for 2nd half...

Any swans fans at the game can see welsh flag on one side of the pitch

Luke Williams moon walking to Micheal Jackson was impressive

Good work by E Watts then, turned his man and got into space and put in a good ball towards Thomas which was cut out for a corner.

Good opportunity to see some of these fringe players in action.

Abdulai is playing through the middle. Already looks to be the best player on the pitch!

Also, finally getting to see what Tjoe-A-On & Pederson are all about.
I haven't seen a lot of Abdulai but he's always caught my eye as having something about him. One game last season, think it was Hudds away, he came on as a sub and set up 2 goals in a 4-0 win.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back