• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Swansea City v Vardar live stream ⬇️

Eom looks a real threat down the left... having no striker or presence in the box is really evident again
He carries the ball extremely well, I look forward to seeing him on the pitch at the same time as Ronald and Franco.

Franco and Abdulai seem to be our only midfielders willing to play through the lines.

Full time 1-1
Can't say we learned much we didn't already know from the first team that came on at 62 minutes or so but we did learn plenty about the fringe players and which ones look ready for first team involvement.

Good finish from Franco and I suspect the team we see next Saturday for our final friendly will be the team we expect to start with barring any signings/departures/injuries.

I know it's pre- season but we are four games in now and seeing where our goals will be coming from in the league looks vague to say the least.

Our search for strikers ( plural ) must be stepped up now on the evidence of this and the other pre season games.

Didn't watch, how did it go?

Our depth looks very thin with the line ups coupled with players out injured.

Didn't watch, how did it go?

Our depth looks very thin with the line ups coupled with players out injured.

After watching today especially second half we had a lot of possession and used the width well... when the crosses came in we nobody attacking the space and their defenders had no pressure to defend and cleared the ball. Thomas in first half looked isolated and looked lost for most of the first half. Really not sure what the Management think of loaning out Yates and freezing out Myko unless work is being done quietly to resolve a striker requirement

After watching today especially second half we had a lot of possession and used the width well... when the crosses came in we nobody attacking the space and their defenders had no pressure to defend and cleared the ball. Thomas in first half looked isolated and looked lost for most of the first half. Really not sure what the Management think of loaning out Yates and freezing out Myko unless work is being done quietly to resolve a striker requirement
Swansea Independent seem to think we expect to have two more bodies in through the door before next weekend.
Hopefully one of those will be the striker that we so desperately need.

Pedersen for me based on today's showing deserves an opportunity to show what he can do, he was composed and spread the ball well and would mean we would only really need one more central defender to have that "two for every position" mantra when it comes to the back four (with Tjoe-A-On serving as understudy to Tymon and Naughton as cover for Key).

Swansea Independent seem to think we expect to have two more bodies in through the door before next weekend.

Pedersen for me based on today's showing deserves an opportunity to show what he can do, he was composed and spread the ball well and would mean we would only really need one more central defender to have that "two for every position" mantra when it comes to the back four (with Tjoe-A-On serving as understudy to Tymon and Naughton as cover for Key).
2 out and 2 in is the indication.

Pedersen could bring experience and can cover as the 4th centre half and Tymon at left back.
He is limited and his wage should be of someone who is one of the first names on the team sheet.

I'll bookmark this to see if said incomings ring true, just fr curiosity purposes 😏

I'll bookmark this to see if said incomings ring true, just fr curiosity purposes 😏
I don’t know how good that site and Keith is for reporting, but from what I see news comes out online then a short while after they post it and claim they knew all about it.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back