• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Swansea suing Russell Martin

Is this not any different than an agent disclosing a release clause when players are being sought?

Seems like we are taking an issue with something that goes on all the time. Some clubs have relegation clauses and buying clubs will be aware of this and buy at the right time surely?
I think the key word here is 'confidential'. Could this be why we are suing Martin? Was he the leak?

I think the key word here is 'confidential'. Could this be why we are suing Martin? Was he the leak?
Seems that way. But agents/players I'm sure will share this info all the time.

Hopefully Russ will p1ss £8m on Wood in the summer transfer window. That will be enough compensation and a relief.

I'm sure, but that doesn't mean they should
Of course not. But when it's behaviour that we have no doubt participated in it foes feel a little clutching at straws.

Maybe it's just me.

Of course not. But when it's behaviour that we have no doubt participated in it foes feel a little clutching at straws.

Maybe it's just me.

Also, I'm not sure how it would work in court, but if they're suing him because they believe he/his agent at his direction revealed the existence of the clause to Southampton, wouldn't we have to provide proof of this?

That seems really difficult unless he was dumb enough to email Southampton the details from his Swansea City email account...

Also, I'm not sure how it would work in court, but if they're suing him because they believe he/his agent at his direction revealed the existence of the clause to Southampton, wouldn't we have to provide proof of this?

That seems really difficult unless he was dumb enough to email Southampton the details from his Swansea City email account...
You'd like to think they have evidence rather than relying on their word against his.

You'd think the case would have been thrown out by now if we didn't have any evidence of wrongdoing
Which makes me think, we could be on to something. This lot aren't the type to waste money and I'm hoping with the financial clout behind them their lawyers are a little more cut throat than Martins.

Which makes me think, we could be on to something. This lot aren't the type to waste money and I'm hoping with the financial clout behind them their lawyers are a little more cut throat than Martins.
When they sued the stadium builder immediately after taking over control of it they had their arse handed to them on a plate.

Hopefully they’re getting better legal advice these days.

Mate, they are f*****g hopeless. If the Trust weren’t worse they’d have a real problem. They thing Yankee wankee bluster law works here.

Mate, they are f*****g hopeless. If the Trust weren’t worse they’d have a real problem. They thing Yankee wankee bluster law works here.
Stop killing my hope, it's all I've got left 😂

If he or is representative have done what is alleged in this article then that is pretty shitty form from someone who the club stuck by when in reality anywhere else he would have had the boot for going almost half a season without winning a game.

Again if the above is true, it just goes to show what type of person he is and makes the Marin hysteria amongst some of our fanbase even more bizarre.

He didn't give a shit about the fans or the club, the bloke would eat himself if he was made from vegan chocolate.

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back